National Pharmacies – Win $5,000 Travel Voucher
Terms & Conditions
National Pharmacies $5,000 Holiday Voucher competition 2014.National Pharmacies is offering one lucky member the opportunity to win a $5,000 Holiday Voucher from King William Travel. Entrants must be a financial member of National Pharmacies, fill out an entry form available online at: holiday.nationalpharmacies.com.au.
The competition will start on Monday 4th August 2014 and will go through until Tuesday 2nd September 2014.
1. Entry into this draw is deemed acceptance of and agreement to these rules.
2. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of the conditions of entry.
3. Entry into this draw is open to National Pharmacies members, excluding employees and their immediate families of Friendly Society Medical Association Limited and their associated agencies and companies.
4. Only financial National Pharmacies members can enter this competition. To enter, members must complete the entry form online at holiday.nationalpharmacies.com.au by midnight on Tuesday 2nd September 2014.
5. Entrants will be put into the draw. One winner will be randomly drawn. The winner will receive one holiday gift voucher to the value of $5,000 to be redeemed at King William Travel. The voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
6. The winner will be notified by telephone on 3rd September 2014 and their name posted on the National Pharmacies website.
7. Holiday Voucher is not transferrable and may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency
8. The promoter is Friendly Society Medical Association Limited ABN 69 088 347 602 of Level 1, 52 Gawler Place, Adelaide South Australia 5000.
9. All entries remain the property of the promoter.
10. Holiday Voucher may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Holiday Voucher expires. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Holiday Voucher, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
11. Holiday Voucher may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
12. The winner, and the persons they nominate to take, release the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize.
13. One entry per member will be permitted.
14. Winner is responsible for the use and security of the Holiday Voucher and all transactions made. All holiday bookings and services will be made directly with King William Travel, Ground Floor, Suite 1, 29 King William Street, ADELAIDE SA 5000.