Mt Ommaney Centre – All of This
Mother’s Day Perfect Day Out
Vicinity Centres Privacy Notice
Vicinity Centres PM Pty Ltd (ABN 96 101 504 045) (‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’) on behalf of Mt
Ommaney Centre collects your personal information as an entrant to the Promotion for the
purposes of including you in this Promotion, awarding prizes (where applicable) and contacting
you in relation to this Promotion. If the requested information is not provided, you may not be
permitted to participate in the Promotion. We also use your personal information to help us: (a)
understand your interests, preferences and activities in relation to centres which we manage; (b)
plan, operate and manage our centres and the digital channels through which we engage with
you; and (c) with your consent, contact you in future with information on our promotions, special
offers and rewards programs. We will also de-identify and aggregate your data for market
research and data analytics purposes. We may disclose your personal information to our related
bodies corporate and service providers, including those located in the USA and Singapore. Our
disclose personal information and how you can contact us to access, correct or complain about
the handling of your personal information.
Terms and Conditions
1. The ‘Perfect Day Out’ promotion (Promotion) commences at 9 am Australian Eastern
Standard Time (AEST) on Thursday 26 April 2018 and concludes at 5 pm AEST on
Saturday 12 May 2018 (Promotion Period).
2. The Promotion is promoted by Vicinity Centres PM Pty Ltd ACN 101 504 045 (Promoter)
of Mt Ommaney Centre, 171 Dandenong Road, Mt Ommaney QLD 4074 (Mt Ommaney
3. All entrants (Entrants) will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and
conditions as set out by the Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations
to these terms and conditions.
4. The Promotion prize has a total value of $2,310 and consists of the following:
a. Two (2) x $750 Eftpos gift cards (Supplier iGoDirect Group ABN 17 110 897 320)
b. Two (2) x $220 personal styling sessions with The Fashion Workshop (Supplier
The Fashion Workshop ABN 22 856 728 252)
c. Two (2) x $20 Eftpos gift cards (Supplier iGoDirect Group ABN 17 110 897 320)
for 8 Street lunch
d. Two (2) x $10 Eftpos gift cards (Supplier iGoDirect Group ABN 17 110 897 320)
for 8 Street lunch beverages
e. One (1) x $100 Eftpos gift card (Supplier iGoDirect Group ABN 17 110 897 320)
to spend at Sunlit Supermarket and 8 Street.
f. Two (2) x $80 Manicures & Pedicures at Bella Nails(Supplier Bella Nails &
Pedicure Spa ABN 86 357 064 578)
g. One (1) x $50 Caffé Cherry Beans voucher (Supplier Foursum One Pty Ltd ABN
84 160 320 543)
How to Enter
5. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. spend a total minimum of $10 or more in a single transaction at any specialty
retailer listed in Schedule 1 located at Mt Ommaney Centre (Purchase);
b. present a valid receipt (Receipt) to Customer Service Staff at Mt Ommaney
Customer Service Desk evidencing the Purchase to receive an official entry form
for the Promotion (Entry Form) and allow the Receipt to be stamped by staff at
Mt Ommaney Customer Service Desk thereby deeming it no longer valid for
obtaining any additional Entry Forms;
c. correctly and completely fill out the Entry Form and place it into the entry barrel
located outside Witchery (Barrel),
6. Entry Forms that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions are invalid.
7. Receipts from any stores other than those listed in Schedule 1 cannot be used to enter
8. The following Receipts will not be accepted for the purpose of partaking in this
a. Receipt(s) recording bill and car park payments and prescription medicine, mobile
phone recharge card, lottery ticket and tobacco and tobacco related product
b. Receipts recording Layby payments except where a Layby is finalised and
payment completed during the Promotion Period;
c. Receipts recording redemption of gift card purchases, store credit, refunds and
d. ATM or EFTPOS Receipts;
e. credit card or bank statements; and
f. receipts that the Promoter has reasonably determined to have been tampered
with or have been obtained fraudulently or are a reprint of the original receipts.
9. The first valid Entry drawn from the Draw will be deemed to be the winner of the Prize
10. Entrants are entitled to one (1) Entry Form for every $10 spent on each Purchase.
11. Entrants may enter the Promotion multiple times subject to, and in accordance with,
these terms and conditions.
12. Entry Forms must be originals as no copies or facsimiles of Entry Forms will be
13. The draw will be drawn by Mt Ommaney Centre Management at 10 am AEST on
Monday 14 May 2018 at Mt Ommaney Centre (Draw).
14. The winning Entry drawn at the Draw must conform to all terms and conditions. No
responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected Entry Forms.
Entry Forms which contain incorrect contact details shall be deemed invalid. The
Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or
engaged in unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and
proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or
other compensation from such a person are reserved.
15. Any decision made by Centre Management at Mt Ommaney Centre in respect of the
Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Winner does not need to be present at the Draw and will be notified by email,
telephone or mail. Mt Ommaney Centre Management will arrange a time with the Winner
to pick up the Prize.
17. The Winner can redeem Prize 4(b) Styling Sessions with The Fashion Workshop at Mt
Ommaney Centre during one of the following times: 2pm-4pm Saturday 26 May 2018,
2pm-4pm Saturday 2 June 2018 or 2pm-4pm Saturday 9 June 2018. If these dates are
unsuitable for the Winner every effort will be made to determine a suitable time with the
Winner subject to The Fashion Workshop availability.
18. If the Promoter has not had return communication from any initial intended Winner (i.e.
attempts to contact the Winner have met with failure) then that person shall be deemed
no longer eligible for the Prize and the Promoter must announce a replacement Winner.
19. If the Winner cannot be contacted within three (3) months of the Draw (i.e. attempts to
contact the Winner have met with failure), the Winner will no longer be entitled to the
Prize and the Promoter may undertake a re-draw at a time and place determined by the
Promoter. In such case, the first valid Entry Form drawn in the re-draw will be entitled to
the Prize (Replacement Winner). The Replacement Winner is then the winner of the
Prize for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
20. If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable
21. Proof of identity will be required to claim the Prize.
22. If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s
nominated parent/guardian upon presentation of photo identification. The
parent/guardian shall be deemed the Winner for the purposes of these terms and
23. By entering the Promotion, the entrants hereby give Mt Ommaney Centre and the
Promoter authority to publicly announce their name (should they be the Winner or
Replacement Winner) at the time of the Draw and at any stage thereafter.
24. The Promotion is open to all residents of Queensland except employees, contractors,
agents of Mt Ommaney Centre, sponsors of the Promotion and their immediate families;
employees of Vicinity Limited or related body corporate and their immediate families;
tenants in Mt Ommaney Centre and their immediate families; the staff of tenants in Mt
Ommaney Centre and their immediate families; the contractors of tenants in Mt
Ommaney Centre and their immediate families; the proprietors and staff of companies
involved in the production, publishing and administration of the Promotion and their
immediate families. Immediate families means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or
sibling (whether natural or by adoption) and grandparents. Tenant means lessees,
licensees and, in the case of a corporation, includes their directors.
25. Any personal information which you provide as part of this Promotion will be collected,
held and used by the Promoter in the manner set out in these Terms and Conditions, in
26. The Prize must be taken as offered and is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable
for cash or kind and is subject to these terms and conditions.
27. The warranty on the goods and services obtained as a result of the Promotion remains
the sole responsibility of the supplier/service provider of the Prize.
28. The Promoter (including its related entities) and its respective officers, employees,
contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is
suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for
personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with a
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the
30. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Schedule 1 – Speciality Retailers
Ali Baba Boba Chicken Boost Juice
Bucking Bull Burlington BBQ Café Cherry Beans
Cream Espresso Hungry Jacks Jamaica Blue
Japanice KFC Malaya Corner
McDonald’s Mekong Miki Beautiful Sushi
Mr Curry Mrs Fields Mt Ommaney Bakehouse
Muffin Break Noodle and Donburi Oporto
Rolling Man Sakura Fresh Shingle Inn
Sizzling Gourmet Subway Sumo Salad
Sushi City Tram Sushi Sushi The Coffee Club
Won Ton Ton Wild Wings 8 Thai