Menulog – Vote for favourite restaurant to win $10,000 vouchers
Tasty Takeaway Awards 2014 – Customer Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this competition (the “Competition”) is open to all permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Competition is run by Menulog Pty Ltd ABN 76 120 943 615 located in Suite 1, Level 9, 447 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
4. Menulog employees (or immediate family) are not eligible to enter.
5. Competition commences from 00:01hrs on 1st May 2014 and closes 23.59hrs on 30th June 2014 (the “Competition Period”)
6. The Competition is a game of chance, and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
7. To enter the Competition and be eligible to win, entrants must log onto the Menulog website www.menulog.com.au and submit their vote for their favourite home delivery restaurant along with their contact details.
8. All entries must include the entrant’s full name and email address to be eligible for entry. Mandatory details will be indicated on the entry form. It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform Menulog if their email address changes during the Competition Period.
9. By entering the Competition, participants consent to receiving the Menulog newsletter to the e-mail address submitted in their entry. Entrants can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time.
10. Participants are eligible for multiple entries; however, a limitation of one vote per restaurant exists. Voting is open to all visitors of www.menulog.com.au
11. There will be multiple prizes awarded including one major winner and ten minor winners.
12. One major winner will be awarded cash with the value of $10,000.
13. Ten minor winners will be awarded with Menulog takeaway vouchers with the value of $250 each, consisting of 10x $25 vouchers.
14. Menulog takeaway vouchers conditions: Only one voucher can be used per order. Delivery only, Credit Card Only. All vouchers are valid for one year beginning 17th July 2014 until 17th July 2015. Only valid for restaurants that accept vouchers. Vouchers can only be used in full (ie. no change is given)
15. Menulog takeaway vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
16. Menulog Pty Ltd is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the Prizes occurring between publishing date and date the Prizes is claimed. All Prizes values are in Australian dollars.
17. All Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their Prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their Prize.
18. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter Menulog Pty Ltd for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent the Prize winners from winning the Prize.
19. The prize winners will be randomly selected on the 11th July 2014 at 12.00 p.m. at Suite 1, Level 9, 447 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 and officially announced on the 17th July 2014 at 12.00 p.m.
20. Winners will be announced on www.menulog.com.au and notified by e-mail on the 17th July 2014. Winners will be displayed on 17th July 2014 on www.menulog.com.au for 28 days.
21. Winners will be given 3 months to claim their prizes; if necessary the redraw will take place on the 17th October 2014 at 12.00 p.m. at Suite 1, Level 9, 447 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
22. Redrawn winners will be announced on www.menulog.com.au and notified by e-mail on the 17th October 2014. Winners will be displayed on 17th Oct 2014 on www.menulog.com.au for 28 days.
23. Unless otherwise stated, all timing references are based on Sydney, NSW Australia time.