Make Healthy Normal – Spring Cycle – Win 1 of 25 double passes to the 2017 Spring Financial Group, Spring Cycle valued at $198 each
Spring Cycle Competition Terms and Conditions
1. NSW Ministry of Health, through the Health Administration Corporation, is the Promoter of the Make Healthy Normal, Spring Cycle competition. The Promoter is located at 73 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060 and its contact number is (02) 9391 9000.
2. Information on how to enter, and the prizes, forms part of the terms and conditions. Submission of an entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Entry is open to all Australian residents over the age of 17 years other than employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, and its associated agencies.
3. Entrants may enter the competition by completing and submitting the online form (available at https://www.makehealthynormal.nsw.gov.au/Pages/spring-cycle.aspx) with their full name, email address and telling us in 25-words-or-less ‘Who would be your ultimate tandem biking partner?’
4. Twenty five winners will each receive a double pass to the 2017 Spring Financial Group, Spring Cycle valued at up to $198 each.
5. Competition winners may select one of the following prize options
10 kilometre ride
16 kilometre ride
50 kilometre ride
105 kilometre ride
6. Total prize pool is valued at $4,950 as at 6 September 2017.
7. The competition opens 9:00am AEST, Monday 18 September, 2017 and closes 5:00pm AEST, Friday 6 October, 2017.
8. All entries must be registered by 5:00pm AEST, Friday 6 October, 2017. Entries received after this time will be deemed ineligible by the Promoter.
9. The judging will take place at 11am, AEST on Monday 9 October 2017, at 73 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060.
10. The competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
11. Prizes will be awarded based on the creativity of the entrant’s 25 words or less answer to the question ‘Who would be your ultimate tandem biking partner?’. The 25 best entries as determined by the judges in their sole discretion will win the competition and be entitled to select their prize outlined in clause 5 above.
12. Prize winners will be notified via email by 5:00pm AEST, Wednesday 11 October, 2017.
13. Prize winners can claim their prizes via a unique promotion code that can be used via the Spring Cycle website.
14. Results will be published on the Make Healthy Normal website (https://www.makehealthynormal.nsw.gov.au/Pages/spring-cycle.aspx) by 5:00pm AEST, Friday 13 October, 2017.
15. The Promoter (subject to relevant State laws) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including (without limitation) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available, and (without limitation) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State laws.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. An entrant may not use a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf, except where the entrant needs to use those services of that third party to enter due to a disability. If the preceding sentence has been breached, the entrant will have all entries invalidated, any claim to any prize will be invalidated and where such an entrant has already been awarded a prize before being found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
20. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
21. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and will not disclose such information to third parties, including (but not limited to) prize suppliers and for any purpose required under Australian law.
22. The laws of New South Wales apply to this competition to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
23. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to redetermine the winner in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.