Lunch Lady – With Our Partners Over Play to Learn
Terms and Conditions of Hawaiian’s Noranda Spend and Win
1. The promoter of this Competition is Hawaiian’s Noranda (the “Promoter”)
2. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Western Australia. An entrant must be an individual
and not a company or organisation. Employees of the Promoter, tenants and their employees of the
Promoter and any person associated with the Campaign, and any organisation or individual associated
with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the
Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in
its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and
Conditions. All relevant instructions on the Promoter’s website (if any) form part of these Terms and
4. Qualification for entry into the competition requires proof of spend within the competition duration
(9.00am on Monday 8 July 2019 and closes at 5.00pm on Sunday 28 July 2019) and submission of
5. The Competition opens at 9.00am on Monday 8 July 2019 and closes at 5.00pm on Sunday 28
July 2019 (“Competition Period”). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be
deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. Spend must be with a fresh food retailer (“Participating Retailer”) participating in the Spend and Win
Competition, identified with a competition sign visible within the store. Spend at any other non-
participating retailer will not be deemed valid. A list of participating retailers is included at the end of
these terms and conditions.
7. The prize (“The Prize”) includes one (1) Netflix gift voucher and Winter hamper totalling $300 in
8. To enter the competition, entrants must spend $10 or more in one day at participating specialty stores
at Hawaiian’s Noranda within the Competition Period outlined above. They must then submit the
receipt, their name, email address, postcode and contact number to a staff member at the Guest
Services Desk (Mon-Sat) or fill out the competition form via our website.
9. There is a limit of one entry per email address, per day. And one entry per receipt.
10. Multiple receipts can be submitted to make up the $10 minimum spend, however, spend must be in
one day only.
11. All fields must be completed for entry to be valid or it will be deemed invalid.
12. The winner of the Prize will be drawn randomly from all entries. One (1) lucky winner will win the
prize. Upon collection of the prize, the winner will be required to provide proof of identification and an
original copy of their sales receipt.
13. The one (1) lucky winner will be notified via email and phone provided upon entry on Monday 29 July,
2019. Should the winner not respond by Sunday 11 August 2019, the prize will be redrawn on Monday
12 August 2019.
14. Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions including signing up to receive
communication from Hawaiian’s Noranda. The Promoters decision will be final and no correspondence
will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered
necessary without notice. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
Participating Fresh Food Retailers
Noranda Patisserie & Bakery