Luna Park Sydney – Win a Double Pass to Earwig and The Witch (prize valued at $840)
Luna Park’s ‘Earwig and the Witch’ Ticket Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Luna Park Sydney Pty Limited ABN 39 102 907 184 of Suite 302, 6a Glen Street,
Milsons Point, NSW 2061 www.lunaparksydney.com
2. All times and dates specified in these Terms and Conditions are times and dates in Sydney, which
may be Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) or Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”)
depending on the date.
3. The competition is open to residents of Australia:
a. Entrants must be 16 years of age or over to be eligible.
b. Entrants must be residents of Australia.
c. Entrants must not be a Luna Park Sydney employee or an immediate family member of a
Luna Park Sydney employee (or an employee of any entity or agency associated with the
4. Method of Entry: Entrants must: Visit the competition page and enter their name, email address
and describe in 25 words or less what they would do if they had magical powers.
5. Competition Entry Opens: Wednesday 3rd Feb 2021 @ 10:00am
6. Competition Closes: Tuesday 9th Feb at 5pm
7. The winners will be judged by 10:00am Friday 12th Feb with prizes awarded later that day.
8. The Prize Winner will be notified via email and announced on an Instagram story. It is the
responsibility of each entrant to ensure that the details in their profile are correct and no
responsibility will be taken by Luna Park Sydney for any incorrect or out of date information.
9. Entrants must be contactable via email.
10. There are 20 prizes available for 20 winners. The prize is 1X double pass to Earwig and the Witch
valued at $42. Winners can see ticket for full terms and conditions.
1. Employees of the Promoter, its agencies, affiliate businesses and other entities in association with
this Promotion together with their immediate families and members of the household of those
persons are not eligible to enter.
2. Entrants may enter the competition as many times as they like, however are only subject to one (1)
3. The promoter reserves the right to cancel any ticket or prize if any attempts are made to misuse it.
4. Please check the classification of the prize before redeeming it.
5. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
6. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including
an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an
entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the entry process. Errors
and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce
any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. The Promoter reserve the right, at any time, to refuse to accept any entry or remove any entry
that it deems, in their absolute discretion, to be dangerous, obscene, offensive, inappropriate, or
infringing upon the rights of any third party. Determination of the appropriateness and acceptance
of any entry is at the sole discretion of the Promoter, including as a result of breaching these
9. If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant has infringed the intellectual property of any
third party or not adhered to these Terms, that entrant will be disqualified without notice and their
entry/entries removed from the Promotion.
10. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be
individually judged based on its literary and creative merit. All entries become the property of the
11. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion will be final and binding on every
person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this Promotion, each entrant consents to their entry (including but not limited to their
name) being used in any feature created by the Promoters. The Promoters are entitled to use any
such feature for any purposes at its discretion, including for any future promotion, marketing and
publicity purposes in any form of media. Features may appear in/on the Promoters’ media and/
or on media owned or controlled by the Promoters. As a condition of accepting a prize, winners
must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoters in their
absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any
entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend,
terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. In the event of any unforeseen events or an act of God, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. For the purposes of the Prize, the winner’s parent/guardian must be aged over 18 years of age.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to seek parent permission to sign a release or waiver to
participate in the Prize.
17. All expenses incurred in relation to enjoyment of any prize are the responsibility of the winners.
The claiming and collection of prizes by the winner will be subject to verification checks at the
absolute discretion of the Promoter.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers,
employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not
after the receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
f. use of a prize.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.
20. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information otherwise provided in connection with