Life of Riley – Win a Patio Heater
© T&Cs by TPAL
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
Promotion name Go into the draw to win a patio heater
All States and Territories in Australia
Promotion period Start: 01 June 2019 9:00 AM AEST
End: 15 July 2019 15:00 PM AEST
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Website address www.supagas.net.au or www.supagas.com.au
Promoter Supagas Pty Ltd
ABN 50 074 008 496
5 Benson Road
Ingleburn NSW 2565
Eligible entrants Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who
fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older.
Details of prizes 1 (one) x stainless steel patio heater valued at $399 (incl GST) each
Total number of
Total prize value Total prize pool (inc GST): $399
Method of entry To enter, entrants must during the Promotion Period:
1. Like/Follow the Supagas Facebook page and Share the competition post
2. Comment why you would love to have this Supagas Patio Heater this winter.
One of the above must be done to qualify.
1 per unique Facebook contact name
© T&Cs by TPAL
Prize draw A random prize draw will occur 15:00 PM AEST on 16 July 2019
Location of draw:
5 Benson Road
Ingleburn NSW 2565
Winners will be notified via Email, phone or SMS, no later than 19 July 2019.
The winners of all prizes will be published here:
A random unclaimed prize draw will occur 10:00 AM AEDT on 16 Oct 2019
Location of draw:
5 Benson Road
Ingleburn NSW 2565
Unclaimed prize winners will be notified via Email no later than 19 Oct 2019
The winners of all unclaimed prizes will be published here:
Permit reference Authorised under
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03490
© T&Cs by TPAL
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The
Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these
Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule
prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to legal residents of the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry.
Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the
immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter
and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion,
including the competition permit providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to
enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or
by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister,
step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule. No individual prize will exceed
$1000 and the total prize pool will not exceed $100,000. No prohibited prizes will be given away.
6. Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. Prizes involving travel must be taken to coincide with the dates specified in the Details of prizes section of the
Schedule or as otherwise specified in the conditions of any third party travel provider. Any changes to the
confirmed prize details will be at the expense of the winner(s) and will only be permitted with the prior consent
of the Promoter or third party travel provider.
8. Unless otherwise stated, any travel prize does not include travel insurance, travel documents, meals, taxes
not included in the price of the ticket, transfers, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal
nature. Compliance with any health, travel insurance, passport or other government requirements is the
responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with this will deem the winner’s entry invalid and the
entrant will forfeit the prize. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues
that may exist as part of the travel or at the destination.
9. The Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winner and, if applicable, their companion
must travel together on all prize travel. The Promoter is not responsible for any cancellation, delay or
rescheduling of flights, and any costs incurred as a result (including, without limitation, accommodation costs)
will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. If the prize winner of the Event prize has not confirmed their availability to take the prize on the specified dates
by the specified time and date, the prize winner’s entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the
right to conduct a further draw to award the prize, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority.
11. Neither the Promoter nor any company or agency associated with the Event accepts responsibility for the
cancellation or delay of the Event for any reason beyond their control or any inability of the winner to attend
the Event when scheduled.
© T&Cs by TPAL
12. If any part of the Event is abandoned, varied, called off or postponed for any reason, the winner and, if
applicable, their companion(s), at the Promoter’s discretion, forfeits all rights to attend the event and no cash
or alternative tickets will be substituted for that element of the prize.
13. Entrants agree to comply with any conditions which accompany the Event.
14. All vouchers are valid until the expiry date stated on the voucher or by the provider of the voucher.
15. Entrants agree to comply with any conditions which accompany the Voucher.
16. Neither the Promoter nor the voucher provider is liable for any voucher that has been stolen, forged, lost,
damaged or tampered with in any way.
17. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek
independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for
any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses
that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they
win the competition.
18. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do
so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
19. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
20. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted,
corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration,
tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise
including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any
consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered
22. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry
or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first
reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this
process until the prize is awarded.
23. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
24. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize
winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on
the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter.
The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
25. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided
correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is
the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed
© T&Cs by TPAL
26. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize
and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be
payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
27. The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public
announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
28. If the prize(s) has not been claimed by the Unclaimed prize draw time and date and subject to any written
directions from a State lottery agency, the Promoter may conduct an Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with
the Unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule (if applicable). In the event the Unclaimed prize draw takes
place, the Promoter will attempt to contact the winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw in accordance with the
Notification of unclaimed prize draw section of the Schedule, and if applicable, the name and State/Territory of
residency of any winner(s) of the Unclaimed prize draw will be published in accordance with the section of the
Schedule entitled Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw. If a prize is no longer available
the promoter may substitute with a prize of higher or equal value “subject to any written directions from a
regulatory authority”. The promoter is not allowed to deduct any administrative costs associated with
provision of the prize.
29. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees
(Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made
in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes
may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with
any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies
the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and
against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that
the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect
result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or
permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which
would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
30. If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a
Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the
Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of
the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
31. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to
the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without
limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
32. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or
delay in transit of prizes.
33. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel
the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting
this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify
any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of
entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms
of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the
discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any
stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
© T&Cs by TPAL
34. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash,
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the
Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the
35. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the
Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the
dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural
disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the
Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute
discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval
of the relevant authorities.
36. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree
to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright
or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may
use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is
original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of
any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and
may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights
you may have as an author of content.
37. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the personal information provided in connection with this promotion for
the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes, including to third parties
involved in the promotion and any relevant authorities. In addition to any use that may be outlined in the
private information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending
electronic messages or telephoning the entrant.
38. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be
handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy statement.
39. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the
Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State
or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
40. Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the
Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all
liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should
be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.