Lake Macquarie City Council – Win 1-night stay for 4 in a 2 Bedroom Terrace valued at $299
Terms & Conditions: Giveaway #3 – Win 1 night’s accommodation for up to 4 people at Raffertys Resort
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
2. The Promoter is Lake Macquarie City Council, 228 Pacific Highway Swansea NSW 2281
ABN: 81 065 027 868
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. By entering the competition, the participant represents that they are eligible to enter the competition based on these terms and conditions.
4. Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to enter. The Promoter may require any such entrant’s parent or legal guardian to sign a release at the Promotor’s discretion in which the parent or legal guardian accepts responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. The release will include the parent or legal guardian’s full name, address and telephone number. Failure to agree to the release and provision of these details will make invalid the winner’s entitlement to the prize, subject to State and Territory legislation. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
5. The promotion commences at 11:30AM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on 15 May 2018 and concludes at 11:30PM on 21 May 2018 (“Competition Period”). Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
6. The competition will be promoted and hosted on Facebook and Instagram, with a single entrant selected as the prize winner. To enter, ‘like’ the ‘Lake Macquarie Tourism’ Facebook/Instagram page and comment why you are in need of a holiday in Lake Macquarie.
7. One entry per person will be accepted during the promotional period, as long as they comply with the entry conditions.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process,
including but not limited to submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions. By providing your entry you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to determine whether any tampering or attempted tampering with the entry process has occurred.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical or other malfunctions which may occur in relation to internet, network or network congestion, including problems with the transmission of entries or injury or damage to a participant or their computer related to entry in this competition.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or entries not received by the Promoter.
11. Total prize value over the promotional period is AUD $299. The details of the total prize are as follows:
a) Raffertys Resort – 1-night stay for up to 4 guests in a 2 Bedroom Terrace
Total Prize value = $299
The winner will be selected on 8 May 2018 and notified via direct message.
12. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and not redeemable for cash. If for whatever reason the specified prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. 2 Bedroom Terrace can accommodate up to 4 guests in 2 x Queen Beds. Prize is subject to availability, not redeemable for cash. Not valid for public holiday periods, special events or from 21 December 2018 until 20 January 2019. Valid until April 1 2019. Limit of one voucher redeemable per booking.
13. All prizes must be redeemed by 1 April 2019 unless otherwise stated on prize voucher.
14. The prize value is correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prizes. No responsibility is accepted for any tax obligations which may arise for the prize winner.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of participating in the promotion or accepting/using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter’s liability is limited to the cost of replacing the prize or benefit won.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner (and companions) to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner (and/or companions) are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate.
18. By entering the competition, the prize winners agree to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
19. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.