Ladbrokes – Return Flights to Townsville (prize valued at $6,000)
Ladbrokes Digital Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 25 151 956 768
461-473 Lutwyche Road, Lutwyche QLD 4030
PO Box 1157, Lutwyche QLD 4030
Phone +61 7 3857 0777
Win a road trip with the Broncos (Townsville)
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Ladbrokes Digital Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 25 151 956 768) of 461-473
Lutwyche Road, Lutwyche Queensland, 4030, phone 1300 523 276 (Promoter). The
Promoter and its related companies are referred to as the Promoter Group.
2. Instructions and information on how to enter the promotion form part of these terms and
conditions, and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and
conditions and all of the Promoter’s terms and conditions.
3. Entry to the promotion is free and automatic when you complete an on-line entry form and
submit it to the Promoter via the Ladbrokes website.
4. Entry to the promotion is open from 12:01am on 9 July 2018 until 11:59pm on 31 July 2018
5. Entry is open to:
a. residents of SA who are 18 years of age or older and who had an account with the
Promoter before 12:01am on 9 July 2018; and
b. residents of QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT, TAS, WA and NT who are 18 years of age or older
and who have an account with the Promoter.
6. Directors, managers, agents, employees of the Promoter Group and their immediate
families are not eligible to win any prizes resulting from this promotion.
7. There are two sets of prizes for the promotion. Each prize for the promotion includes:
a. Three tickets to the North Queensland Cowboys v Brisbane Broncos NRL Round 22
match to be played on Thursday, 9 August 2018;
b. Return economy flights for 3 people between the winner’s nearest Australian
capital city and Townsville;
c. Accommodation for 3 people for two nights in a hotel to be chosen and organised
by the Brisbane Broncos; and
d. Transfers between the airport in Townsville and the accommodation in clause 7(c).
8. The retail value for each prize is up to $6000 AUD.
9. The following conditions apply to the prize:
a. The prize does not include insurance;
b. Some components have been pre-arranged, and others will be arranged when the
identity of any winner has been determined;
c. The prize is subject to our travel agent’s terms and conditions (and the terms and
conditions of the airline, hotel, etc);
d. The reasonable requests of a winner will be considered, but not all requests will be
possible due to factors including pricing and availability;
e. The prize is limited to the items listed in clause 7, and any additional costs or
charges must be paid by the winner, including but not limited to travel between
the prize winner’s home and their nearest Australian capital city, additional meals,
ancillary hotel costs such as mini-bar, additional transport etc;
f. The winners must make all arrangements for receiving the right to the prize within
two days after we advise them that they have won, including but not limited to,
cooperating with our staff and/or travel agent to finalise travel details;
g. If a prize (or a component of it) is not available for any reason, we reserve the right
to substitute the prize with another of similar value, or at our discretion, with a
cash sum equivalent to the retail value of that component of the prize, subject to
state lottery laws; and
h. The right to any prize is not transferable or assignable to another person, and the
prize is not redeemable for cash (other than in accordance the 9(f)).
10. The winning entry forms will be drawn randomly by computer on 1 August 2018 at
10:00am at 461-473 Lutwyche Road, Lutwyche Queensland 4030.
11. The first two valid entries drawn will win the prize. The Promoter’s decision as to the result
of the prizes is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter will attempt to notify the prize winner via telephone and email immediately
after the draw and their name will be displayed at 461-473 Lutwyche Road, Lutwyche,
Queensland 4030 and published at ladbrokes.com.au. We may also announce or publish
the first initial, surname and suburb or town of the prize winners in any media, including
13. If a prize winner is unable to be contacted within 48 hours after the draw, then that
person’s right to the prize is forfeited and the prize will be entered into an unclaimed prize
draw. We may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are
necessary on 3 August 2018 at 9:00am in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes, as
determined by us in our absolute discretion, subject to any directions given by a
responsible authority under any relevant regulation. The Promoter will publish the winner
of any such unclaimed prize draw on 3 August 2018 at www.ladbrokes.com.au.
14. The Promoter will publish the name(s) of each prize winner who has validly won and
claimed their prize, at ladbrokes.com.au for no less than 28 days.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry or disqualify
any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and
conditions or who tampers with the entry process. The decision to verify, validate or
disqualify an entry is in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
16. Subject to state lottery laws, if the Promoter reasonably considers that a change to these
terms and conditions is likely to benefit entrants or be immaterial detriment to entrants,
then the Promoter can make the change immediately and does not need to notify entrants.
Alternatively, subject to state lottery laws, the Promoter may vary these terms and
conditions by placing a notification at all places where these terms and conditions are
made available to entrants.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter is
not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer system,
software or internet difficulties, including any damage to an entrant’s device, resulting
from participating in the promotion. Any cost associated with participating in the
promotion are the entrant’s responsibility.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or
sustained in relation to the promotion or a prize except for any liability which cannot be
excluded by law.
19. If the Promoter is prevented from or delayed in performing an obligation by Force Majeure
then the obligation is suspended during, but for no longer than, the period the Force
Majeure continues and any further period that is reasonable in the circumstances. ‘Force
Majeure’ means any event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, which occurs
without the fault or negligence of the Promoter.
20. Subject to obtaining the approval from the regulator (if applicable), the Promoter reserves
the right to delay or modify any aspect of this promotion if for any reason it is not capable
or running as planned (including without limitation, by reason of infection by computer
virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, power failures or due to any other causes
unforeseen or beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion) but only to
the extent necessary to overcome the issue that is affecting the running of the promotion
21. By participating in the promotion, an entrant authorises the Promoter Group, and
contractors and agents of the Promoter Group, to access, collect and use personal
information about the entrant, and disclose personal information about the entrant, to the
Promoter Group and its contractors and agents, for the purposes of (i) conducting the
promotion, (ii) providing the entrant with information and marketing material about
products and services of the Promoter Group and (iii) making arrangements for a prize
winner to be notified and receive their prize. Such information may be provided
electronically, or by contacting the entrant by telephone or other means, until such time as
the entrant asks the Promoter not to provide further information. The Promoter’s Privacy
Policy (available at www.ladbrokes.com.au/terms-and-conditions/) contains information
about how to access, correct or make a complaint about the Promoter’s handling of
personal information. A prize winner may be asked by the Promoter to participate in
publicity associated with the promotion. The prize winner will have the right to elect
whether or not to participate in that publicity.
22. If an entrant does not provide the personal information requested, the entrant cannot
participate in the promotion and will not receive information about products and services
of the Promoter Group. An entrant can request access to information held about them by
contacting the Promoter at email@example.com.
23. All references to time in these terms and conditions are a reference to local Queensland
24. We have obtained the following permit for the promotion: NSW permit No.
LTPS/18/25917; SA permit No. T18/1147; ACT permit No. ACT TP 18/01257.