Kubota – Win a Kubota Zero-Turn Ride-On Mower (prize valued at $15,000)
BIG4’s Mother’s Day 2019 Competition
BIG4 Holiday Parks of Australia collects your personal information (including name, phone
number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes
of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able
to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such
as service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting
this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
information about how you may access and seek correction of your personal information that we
hold, how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will
deal with such a complaint. If you have an enquiry or complaint about your personal information,
please contact us at (03) 9811 9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is BIG4 Holiday Parks (ABN 95 468 665 668) of Suite 2, Level 2, 313 Burwood
Road, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents only and who must be over the age of 18 years.
Employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agencies and companies
associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on 1st May 2019 at 9am and concludes on 12th
May 2019 at
11.59pm (promotional period). All times are AEDT.
How to enter
5. Entrants must fill out the entry form at the following link, including in 250 words or less explain
your mum’s/or your own, most embarrassing story: https://woobox.com/6k3r3m
6. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone
number, email address and Postal address are correct and up to date when sharing with the
promoter if they are deemed a winner.
7. Entrants can only enter once. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries (as deemed by the
Promoter) will be deemed invalid.
8. Judging will take place at BIG4 National Support Office, 313 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn VIC, 3122 at
9am on 31/05/2019.
9. The winning entries will be judged on creativity and originality and is subject to the discretion of
the judging panel.
10. The winner/s will be notified via email within 48 hours of their entry being chosen. To qualify for
the draw, applicable persons must provide either a valid mobile phone number or email
address. Returned prizes or the inability to get in contact with the winner within 36 hours will
see the prize transferred to the next runner up.
11. If any redrawn prize is not claimed by 14th
June 2019 the prize will be forfeited.
12. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each
person who enters. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All
entries will be judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
There will be five (5) prize winners, each winner will receive one (1) x two (2) nights cabin
accommodation voucher to be used at any BIG4 Holiday Parks in Australia*
Two (2) free nights in a cabin at any BIG4 Holiday Park around Australia;
Accommodation for two (2) adults and two (2) children in a fully self-contained cabin;
Subject to availability at individual parks;
Not available during Christmas, school holidays, long weekends, or peak seasons;
Voucher valid 12 months from the above date;
Voucher is not transferable or to be exchanged as cash;
BIG4 Membership Status Credits will not apply when using this voucher;
Not to be used with any other discounts or special offers;
Voucher valid for a single stay only, cannot be used at multiple parks;
Cannot be used at BIG4.com.au Affiliate parks;
Booking is required for the prize and the winner must mention the roombank slip when
making their booking;
Only original slips will be accepted; and the winner must surrender this letter to reception
13. Total prize pool value is approximately $2500
14. Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is
not the responsibility of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity,
age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes
that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been
submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence
due to incorrect entrant information.
17. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the
prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or
suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the
event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised,
subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the
19. The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed
for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the
relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised
prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen
prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has
been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, entry and/or voice in
the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any
media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and
its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation,
direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal
injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s
negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
22. The Promoter and associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error,
omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line
failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the
right to take any action that may be available.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected entries due to technical
disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter and associated agencies
and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect,
delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or
unauthorised access to, or alteration of submissions, and reserves the right to take any action
that may be available.
24. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection
by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any
causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security,
fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its
sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action
that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to
any direction given under State Regulation.