Junkee Media – Complete a survey to Win $1,000 cash
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How to enter: All survey participants must answer and submit all questions within the survey to be directed to the Competition Entry page. They then must answer the question “Tell us in 25 words or less”. In order to be eligible for the prize, entrants must provide all personal details requested in order to be eligible to be judge as a winning entrant. Survey participation is offered free of charge. The prize is $1000 cash.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and what prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16+. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. Entry forms require entrants to fill out their personal details and answer the question “What is your favourite Junkee brand and why? All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims, including copyright or trademark claims by other parties. Entries must not have won prizes or awards in other Junkee Media competitions or infringe any third party rights.
4. The survey is open from Friday 16th March 2018. Entries close Monday 2 April 2018 at midnight.
5. The “Win $1000” promotion is a game of skill. Entries will be judged by a panel of experts based on originality and creativity. Judging will take place within 3 days of midnight Tuesday 27th March 2018. The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
6. The Judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant or unclaimed prize
7. The winner will be notified on afternoon of Friday 6th April 2018. The winner will be notified by email or in writing at the contact details provided in the promotion.
8. The prize is 1x $1000 which will be given to the winner via direct deposit to an Australian bank account.
9. Should the prize not be claimed in the circumstances of the email or delivery address being incorrect, additional attempts will be made to re-contact the winner by other means. If however these are unsuccessful, the entry judge to be the next best valid entry will be selected. Should the prize be unclaimed by Monday 16th April 2018, the Judges will select the next best reserve entry as the replacement winner.
10. The prize winner details will be posted on junkeemedia.com on Monday 7th May 2018.
11. The promoter reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and suburb for promotional purposes.
12. There is one prize available to win. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. 13. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
15. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (and companions) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
18. All entries will become the property of Junkee Media Pty Ltd.
19. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.
20. The Promoter is at Junkee Media PTY LTD, L7, 241 Commonwealth St, Surry Hills, Sydney NSW 2010, A.B.N. 4509 1839 468