JB HiFi – Tickets to The Sydney Premiere of Fast & Furious 9 In 2020. (prize valued at $1,918)
Visit https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/ for full terms and to enter. Open to residents of Australia only.
One entry permitted per Eligible Purchase. Pre-Order a copy of Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw on 4K Ultra HD,
Blu-Ray or DVD (Eligible Purchase) at JB Hi-Fi for a chance to WIN tickets to the Sydney premiere of Fast & Furious
9 in 2020. Competition opens 09:30am AEDT on 31/07/2019 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 10/11/2019. Total
prize pool is at a maximum of $1918.00 Winner drawn at Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 4 Ilya Ave, Erina NSW 2250
on 12/11/2019 at 9:30am AEST. Winner will be contacted by email and published at
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/ on 14/11/2019 for 28 days. The Promoter is JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd
(ABN 37 093 114 286) of Podium Level, 60 City Road Southbank, VIC 3006. Authorised under: NSW Permit No.
HOBBS & SHAW COMPETITION – WIN TICKETS TO THE SYDNEY PREMIERE OF FAST &
FURIOUS 9 IN 2020!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter is
JB Hi-Fi Group Pty Ltd (ACN 093 114 286) of Podium Level, 60 City Road Southbank, VIC 3006.
2. Promotion commences on 31 July 2019 at 09:30am AEDT and ends 10 November 2019 at 11:59pm
AEST (Promotional Period). One (1) prize winner (the Winner) will receive the following:
i) A trip for 2 to the Fast & Furious 9 Sydney Premiere:
(1) Return economy flights for the winner and their companion from the winner’s nearest capital
city to Sydney.
– Maximum value of $818
(2) One (1) night twin-share accommodation in a 4 star hotel
– Maximum value of $236
(3) 2 x Tickets to the Sydney premiere of Fast & Furious 9 (date TBC, 2020)
– Maximum value of $400
(4) Return Airport Transfers
– Maximum value of $314
(5) Travel Insurance
– Maximum value of $150
– Maximum Total Prize Value of $1918
3. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, entrants must be Australian residents and, during the
a. pre-order a copy of Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray or DVD from JB Hi-
Fi in-store or via the online website (Eligible Purchase); and
b. visit https://www.jbhifi.com.au/hobbs-and-shaw/ and:
i. fill out the entry form, providing their first name, surname, email & phone number;
ii. input the online order number or store receipt number;
iii. agree to the competition’s terms and conditions.
4. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof
of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of
an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to the Prize. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the
store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
5. Package is based on 2 people sharing a room. All elements including flights, accommodation and
experiences are subject to availability at time of booking. There is no cash alternative. Prize is non-
refundable and non-transferable. All components of the Prize must be fulfilled at the same time and
they cannot be split across different time periods. Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
6. Winner will be required to produce credit card upon check in to hotel for incidentals. This is
mandatory. Winner and his/her guests are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not
specifically set forth herein.
7. Should the winner be based in Sydney, spending money will be provided in lieu of flights.
8. Travel dates are to be confirmed, and are subject to change in order to align with the Fast & Furious 9
Sydney premiere event. If the winner is not available during the validity dates the Prize will be
forfeited without any compensation to the winner.
9. Flights are economy class and may be indirect. The airline’s Conditions of Carriage apply to all flights.
Airline, flight route and dates of travel are subject to the promoter’s absolute and final decision. Airline,
flight route and dates of travel are subject to the promoter’s absolute and final decision. Package is
based on 2 adults departing from and returning to the same Australian capital city, travelling as a group.
The winner will be responsible for any costs associated with reaching the city of departure as well as
any additional costs not included in the prize inclusions. The Winner and travelling companions must
travel at the same time. Airline tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed). Once
tickets are issued, they are non-transferable. Any alterations to confirmed flights and/or
accommodation details will be at the expense of the winner.
10. Any changes to the prize package made by the winner will be subject to a $250 excluding GST
administration fee. Where the prize involves driving, travel or an event, winners and any companions
under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 at all
11. This promotion is a game of chance and winners will be drawn at random, in accordance with clauses
12 and clause 24 (if applicable).
12. A draw will be conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 4 Ilya Ave, Erina NSW 2250 on 12 November 2019
at 09:30am AEST. All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be
included in the draw.
13. There will be a total of one (1) winner.
14. The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners will be contacted by email within 2 business days of the draw. The name of the winners
will be published at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/ from 14 November 2019 for 28 days.
16. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and
Conditions must be read together with the terms provided on the Promotion entry page. In the event
of any conflict, the terms on the entry page supersede any conflicting terms in these Terms and
17. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical
disruptions or for any other reason.
18. Entry is limited to one per purchase of a copy of Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray
or DVD from a participating JB Hi-Fi retailer nationally. Any additional entries citing the same receipt
number and barcode will be disqualified. Employees of the Promoter, their partners, agents and
suppliers associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
19. Any entrant under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian before
entering the Promotion.
20. Entry into the Promotion is free. Any costs associated with accessing the entry page are the
responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that
is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or with the terms on the entry page or who
tampers with the entry process.
22. The Promoter will attempt to notify the winner after each draw referred to in clause 12 within two
business days of the draw. Contact will be made via personal email.
23. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts to do so using the
information provided on the winner’s online entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify
the entry, in which case clause 24 will apply.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a winner not being an Eligible Entrant, not
having complied with these Terms and Conditions or not being able to be contacted by the Promoter
after the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to do so. If a redraw is necessary, it will be
conducted by Permitz Group Pty Ltd at 4 Ilya Ave, Erina NSW 2250 on 12 February 2020 at 11:00am
AEST, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. This unclaimed prize draw will occur
earlier than three months from the original draw to allow any unclaimed prize draw winners the
opportunity to take this time sensitive prize. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause 24
will be notified by email within one business days of the draw and their names will be published online
at https://www.jbhifi.com.au/competitions/ from 14 February 2020 for 28 days.
25. Travel Insurance to the value of $150 will be provided as part of the prize package.
Travel insurance is valid for passengers under 85 years of age and without pre-existing conditions: PRE-
EXISTING CONDITION means: in respect of Injury: a condition with which the Insured Person was aware
of (whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this
Policy. 2. in respect of Sickness: i. a condition or side effect with which the Insured Person was aware of
(whether diagnosed or not) or has sought treatment prior to the Insured Travel covered under this Policy.
If any form of cancer is a Pre-Existing Condition, then there is no cover for cancer or cancer-related
conditions. ii. a condition caused by a Pre-Existing Condition, that is, any medical condition that You
have suffered from or been treated for, irrespective of whether a complete recovery has occurred. In
the event of not qualifying for the included travel insurance, the winner will be required to obtain their
own travel insurance policy.
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Prize suppliers
using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including
photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without
remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting
any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Prize suppliers
associated with the Promotion.
27. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due
to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its
sole discretion, subject to State and Territory legislation and to the fullest extent permitted by law (a)
to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion. The Promoter
reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is for some
28. In the event that the Australian premiere for Fast & Furious 9 is cancelled, the winner will be awarded
a double pass to another premiere in 2020.
29. The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards as detailed in the Promoter’s
personal information will only be disclosed to the Promoter and its related bodies corporate for these
purposes. Your personal information will only be disclosed to any third party to the extent necessary
to fulfil the Prize and for no other reason without your consent.
30. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any personal information should
be directed to the Promoter.
31. The total Prize pool is valued at up to $1918.00. Prize value is based upon the recommended retail
prices at the opening date of the Promotion (inclusive of GST).
32. The Winner should seek independent financial advice as tax implications may arise from accepting the
33. The Prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. If for any reason the Winner does
not take the Prize or an element of the Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or
that element of the Prize will be forfeited.
34. If the Promotion is communicated about or administered on Facebook it is in no way sponsored,
endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrant information is provided to the
Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any liability in
connection with this Promotion.
35. Entrants acknowledge that the Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by
third parties. The Winner must become acquainted with any such additional terms and conditions prior
to taking the Prize.
36. The Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers make no representations or warranties as to the
quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Prizes. To the extent
permitted by law, the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers are not liable for any loss or damage
suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the
Promoter or its partners, agents or suppliers or its or their employees, in connection with the supply of
goods and services to the Winner and their guest. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer
may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law,
any liability of the Promoter, its partners, agents and suppliers for breach of any such rights is limited
to the payment of the costs of having the Prize supplied again.
37. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of winners may be used for promotional
purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting
their prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided in connection
with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any
prizes (including by disclosing their personal information to Permitz Group Pty Ltd who will hold and
use such informational only for the purposes of conducting the draws anticipated in 6 and/or 18. A copy
of Permitz Group’s privacy statement is available at http://www.permitzgroup.com.au/Privacy.pdf) and
any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct direct marketing activities. Without limiting the
foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled
in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at
38. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/36687.