Interflora Australia – Singles’ Day – Win $170 worth of Interflora flowers, an endota spa gift voucher & endota spa Body Essentials pack valued at $205
Singles’ Day 2017 Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
Interflora Singles’ Day 2017 Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter of the Interflora ‘Singles’ Day 2017 Instagram Competition’ (“The Promotion”) is Interflora Australian Unit Limited (“Interflora Australia”) 4-12 St Edmonds Road, Prahran Victoria 3181.
2. Participating in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
4. The Promotion is open to Australian residents where the delivery address is within Australia.
5. No purchase is required to enter.
6. The Promotion commences on Wednesday 1st November 2017 at 10:00am AEDT and closes on Friday 10th November 2017 at 11:59:59am AEDT (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter the Promotion, entrants must follow Interflora Australia and endota spa on Instagram, answer the promotional question by commenting on the promotional post and tag a friend in their comment.
8. Entries in any other form are not permitted.
9. Entrants are permitted to enter once. If an entrant answers the promotional question more than once, their first answer will be deemed their entry.
10. Entries generated by script, macro, bot or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
11. Entries must be submitted in the English language only.
12. Once submitted, entries may not be altered or deleted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter at its absolute discretion the Promotional Period.
14. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Interflora Australia.
15. Entrants acknowledge that any information they provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
16. Entrants release Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
a. Any entries that tamper with, or attempt to tamper with the entry process;
b. Any entries that the Promoter considers manipulative, unrepresentative or disproportionate;
c. Any individuals found entering who corrupt or affect, or attempt to corrupt or affect, the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process
18. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
19. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
Determining and notifying the winners
20. There will be one prize winner.
21. The winner of the Promotion will be announced on Friday 10th November 2017 at 3:00pm AEDT on the Interflora Australia Instagram page.
22. The most creative entry will be deemed the prize winner.
23. The decision of The Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
24. Entrants consent to have their names and entries posted to the Interflora Australia Instagram page if they win.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish entrants’ names and entries to the Interflora Australia Instagram page.
26. The winner will be notified by private message on Instagram on Friday 10th November 2017.
27. Once notified, the winner agrees to respond in a timely manner with address and delivery details.
28. If the winner has not responded by 9am AEDT Tuesday 14th November 2017, they will forfeit prize and runner up will be chosen. If the runner up has not responded by Friday 17th November, the runner up winner forfeits their prize.
Prizes and claiming prizes
29. There is one prize to be won. The prize is: $170 worth of flowers from Interflora Australia delivered (valued at $170 + $11 for each delivery), a $120 endota spa Freedom gift voucher and an endota spa Body Essentials Pack (valued at $85). Flowers and endota spa items will be delivered separately. Total prize value approximately $386.
30. Winner can select flowers of their choice, in one arrangement or two. Hampers are not included in this prize.
31. After the Promoter has sent the prizes, the Promoter is not responsible for prizes that have been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
32. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and are not transferable.
33. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
34. All terms in Interflora’s standard Delivery Policy apply. Delivery is subject to local conditions and is not guaranteed to restricted delivery areas. Delivery is not guaranteed on Saturdays, Sundays, or Public Holidays.
35. Endota spa gift vouchers last 12 months from date of purchase. It is up to the winner to check the expiry date and use the gift voucher before this date.
36. Interflora Australia is not liable for any issues arising from endota spa products or treatments.
37. Employees and Directors of Interflora Australia or agencies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following:
c. De-facto spouse
d. Child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption)
t. First cousin
38. The Promoter’s decision concerning any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
39. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if:
a. For any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned
b. If the promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion is affected.
c. If the determination of the winners or delivery of the prize is prevented or hindered by any event outside Interflora Australia’s control subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
40. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect results of the entrants participation in the promotion.
41. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
a. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate, award prizes.
b. The Promoter may use this information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services.
c. The Promoter may also use this information to contact entrants who have opted to subscribe to receive newsletters from the Promoter.