Indooroopilly Shopping Centre – Win Competition Terms and Conditions (prize valued at $130)
LOVE TO WIN COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in
this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is AMP Capital Shopping Centres Pty Limited (ABN 13 001 595 955) of 33 Alfred Street,
Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA telephone 07 3378 4022 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, [Indooroopilly Shopping Centre], tenants
and their employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt,
niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on Thursday 4th February and ends on Sunday 14th February (“Promotional
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Fill in competition entry for on competition webpage
b) Opt in to receive promotional emails
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify
any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and
Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct
calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other
compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion,
to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre on Monday 15th February (“Draw”). The
Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or
ineligible entrant is drawn. An entrant [does not/does] need to be in attendance at the Draw in order to
win a prize.
12. Winner(s) will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the Draw.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will receive the following
– 2 x Event Cinemas Gold Class tickets
– $200 Napoleon Perdis voucher
– $200 Jo Mercer voucher
– $100 Sheike voucher
– $99 Swarvoski voucher
– Dusk candle pack valued at $130
15. The following conditions apply to the prize(s): winner must be able to collect the prize pack from
Indooroopilly Shopping Centre Information Desk.
If for any reason a winner does not claim a prize (or an element of the prize) within three months of the
determination of the winner of a lottery, the promotor will notify Fair Trading and re-determine any
winner of the prize in accordance with the directions of Fair Trading.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject
to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is $750.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are
a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period
without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and
promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited
to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
21. Any cost associated with accessing the competition webpage is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including
but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in
any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to
publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in
breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene,
derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening,
objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under
15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in
(d) the Content is the original work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’
moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority
to grant these rights; and
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those
governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’
computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of
the above terms.
23. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates
and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable
right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for
any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any
media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.