Haven Magazine – // Haven Has Not One
Terms and Conditions
Toyota Country Music Festival, Tamworth
Christmas Giveaway Competition
The Promoter is: Tamworth Regional Council (ABN: 52 631 074 450) 437 Peel St, Tamworth NSW
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and a description of the prizes that may be won
in the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in the
Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entries not
complying with these Terms and Conditions of Entry are ineligible and the Promoter
reserves its absolute right to disqualify any entrant from the Promotion if any entries do not
comply with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2. Subject to these Terms and Conditions of Entry, entry is open to anyone over 18 years of
3. The Competition opens at 07:00 (AEDT) on Monday 9 December, 2019 and closes at 14:00
(AEDT) on Friday 13 December, 2019.
4. The daily winner will be drawn by random number generator on each day of the
competition at 14:30 (AEDT) and notified via email.
5. There is one individual prize to be won on each of the five competition days, consisting of:
Monday 9 December, 2019:
2 x adult passes for entry to The McClymonts show at Tamworth Town Hall,
Tamworth on Friday 17 January, 2020 (valued at AUD $109.80).
Tuesday 10 December, 2019:
2 x adult passes for entry to the Melinda Schneider show at Capitol Theatre,
Tamworth on Saturday 25 January, 2020 (valued at AUD $109.80).
Wednesday 11 December, 2019:
2 x adult passes for entry to the Coca-Cola Country Club, Tamworth on Friday 24
January, 2020 including access to VIP covered area, guaranteed seat and one Coca-
Cola beverage and snacks, plus 2 x adult passes for a Meet & Greet with Toyota
Stars Under the Stars concert artists at Toyota Park, Tamworth on Friday 24
January, 2020 (valued at AUD $30.00).
Thursday 12 December, 2019:
2 x adult passes for entry to the Aleyce Simmonds Official Album Launch show at
West Tamworth League Club, Tamworth on Friday 24 January, 2020 (valued at AUD
Friday 13 December, 2019:
2 x adult passes for entry to the McAlister Kemp show at The Longyard Hotel,
Tamworth on Sunday 26 January, 2020 (valued at AUD $69.40).
6. Enter by:
All email addresses registered in the Toyota Country Music Festival, Tamworth email
database will be eligible for entry.
7. Only one entry per unique email address will be accepted.
8. These terms and conditions are applicable to the following:
a. For existing subscribers to the Toyota Country Music Festival, Tamworth email
database, you have the opportunity to opt-out of this competition and therefore,
the related Terms & Conditions. To do this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. For new subscribers to the Toyota Country Music Festival, Tamworth email
database, by subscribing you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and
Conditions of the competition.
9. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will not be accepted. Entrants who
provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the
Promotion and all entries of an entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided
incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be
10. Tickets are only valid to the following shows on the following dates:
The McClymonts show at Tamworth Town Hall, Tamworth on Friday 17 January,
The Melinda Schneider show at Capitol Theatre, Tamworth on Saturday 25 January,
The Coca-Cola Country Club, Tamworth for the Toyota Stars Under the Stars concert
at Toyota Park, Tamworth on Friday 24 January, 2020.
The Aleyce Simmonds Official Album Launch show at West Tamworth League Club,
Tamworth on Friday 24 January, 2020.
The McAlister Kemp show at The Longyard Hotel, Tamworth on Sunday 26 January,
11. If the prize winner is uncontactable 14 days after notification or is unable to claim the prize,
it will be drawn again by random number generator.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to
disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is
not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
13. The prize must be taken as offered and is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for
cash or for resale. If for whatever reason the specified prize is unavailable, the Promoter
reserves the right to award an alternate prize of equal or greater value.
14. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to reasons beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering,
unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control
of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or
proper conduct of this Competition), no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual, who tampers with the entry
process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any
written directions made under State or Territory legislation.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning
of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
17. The Promoter may use any personal information that an entrant has provided to it as part
of the Promotion for direct marketing purposes (including telemarketing and advertising via
email, SMS or post).
18. The Promoter may use any personal information that an entrant has provided to it as part
of the Promotion for the purpose of running the Promotion, and also in advertisements,
publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the
Promotion. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only
publish the winner’s first name and surname. The Promoter may disclose the information
for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors.
19. By entering the Promotion, the Prize winner(s) agree to the Promoter’s use of their name,
likeness, image and photograph(s) for publicity and promotional purposes for an unlimited
period of time, without further notification or compensation, and agrees that the promoter
will own copyright in any such images and photograph(s) and in all material incorporating
20. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant and each Prize winner irrevocably waives all
rights against the Promoter and its related companies, its employees, servants, agents,
independent contractors or representatives (together, the ‘Indemnified Persons’) and
releases and discharges the Indemnified Persons from all claims, liability, costs, expenses,
damages or losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential and whether arising under
statute, from negligence, personal injury, death, property damage or otherwise) arising
from or in connection with the Competition or a prize. These terms do not limit or exclude
liability to the extent that liability cannot, by law, be limited or excluded.
21. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any of its related companies or
associated agencies accepts any liability to the prize winner(s) or anyone else for any injury,
damages, expenses or loss whatsoever (including without limitation loss of profit, revenue
or business and indirect, consequential, special or incidental loss or damage), relating to
entry into the Competition or which is sustained in the course of accepting or using a prize.
Authorised under NSW permit number LTPM/19/04792.