Harbour Town – Win a Private Gold Lounge Movie Experience
“Win a Private Gold Lounge Experience for You and Up To 19 Friends at Reading Cinemas Harbour
Town” Instagram Competition
Prize valued at $932.
Wednesday 1 July 2020 – Monday 6 July 2020
Win a private Gold Lounge movie viewing for yourself and a small popcorn for up to 19 friends at
Reading Cinemas Harbour Town. You may choose from a selection of movies. Viewing must be
organised with at least 1 weeks’ notice (7 days). Prize experience must be claimed by Thursday 30 July
2020. $932 prize pool.
*In line with current government restrictions surrounding COVID-19, information of all attendees will
need to be provided at the time of prize redemption.
1. The Promoter is Harbour Town Centre Management Pty Ltd (HTCM), ABN 21 001302 610, PO Box
255, Biggera Waters, QLD, 4216.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the competition
constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Gold Coast only. An entrant must be an individual
and not a company or organisation (“Eligible Entrant”). There is no age restriction to enter this
competition. Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of the Promoter’s contractors
or agencies involved with the promotion or the immediate family of such people are ineligible for
this promotion. Any entry submitted by such a person will be void.
4. The competition will commence at 10am on Wednesday 1 July 2020 and conclude at 12pm on
Monday 6 July 2020 (“Competition Period”).
5. An Eligible Entrant can enter the competition during the Competition Period by tagging 3 different
friends in the comments on the relevant ‘Win a Private Gold Lounge Experience’ Instagram post on
Harbour Town’s Instagram account @harbourtowngc. Entrants can enter multiple times by tagging
new friends. Each unique tag constitutes an entry.
6. One winner will be selected at 12.00pm on Monday 6 July 2020. Winner will be notified via direct
message and our Instagram story on @harbourtowngc
7. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation
of the prize. The prize elements may be terminated without notice if these Terms and Conditions
are not complied with.
8. The prize comprises of 1 x Private Gold Lounge movie viewing of the winner’s choice from select
options for themselves and up to 19 friends. This must be claimed by Thursday 30 July 2020.
9. Total maximum value is $932. Prize values are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to
change without notice. HTCM accepts no responsibility for changes to prize values. The Prize must
be organised a week in advance and claimed by Thursday 30 July 2020. If you cannot satisfy these
terms, an extension will not be granted.
10. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Any tax
implications for Eligible Persons, which may arise from this Competition are the responsibility of
the Eligible Persons, and independent advice should be sought.
11. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of similar value (to be
determined by the promoter) should the prize become unavailable for any reason.
12. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners may be required to sign legal release in a
form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Additional expenses incurred as a
result of accepting this prize are the winner’s responsibility and the Promoter and/or its affiliates
accept no liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any loss or injury suffered as a
result of accepting the prize.
13. If a Prize is unclaimed or the winning entrants are unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions by
9.00am Thursday 30 July 2020, a second chance draw will not be drawn.
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the
Competition, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of
residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification
and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
16. The winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the
Competition as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any release document provided
by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s
name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are winners of a draw (including photograph,
film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without
remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this
Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed
and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. This promotion is offered in good faith and is not to give rise to any legal dispute and is binding in
honour only. In case of a dispute or challenge, Centre Management’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into. Acceptance of prizes indemnifies Harbour Town Shopping
Centre, its retailers, managers and agents of any responsibility.
18. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the
Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the
Competition and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal information requested is not
provided, the entrant may not participate in the Competition. We may collect your personal
information for the purpose of providing products or services or information about these products
or services, to you. Such products and services may include, but are not limited to, the provision of
VIP Cards, membership of Tourism Discount Card or Tourism Lounge, the conduct of promotions or
competitors, the operation of mailing lists for promotional purposes, an application for tenancy at
one of our centres and for the provision of other services requested by you. HTCM will not disclose
personal information held by HTCM by contacting our Privacy Offer email
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 5529 1734. Each entrant also agrees the
Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name and locality in any media as
required under the relevant lottery legislation.
19. HTCM and its respective related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents will not be liable
for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or
consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this
competition, the promotion of this competition or the use of the prize, except for any liability that
cannot be excluded by law.