Hairhouse Warehouse – Win 1 of 3 Wishlist to The Value of RRP $500 (prize valued at $1,500)
Hairhouse Wishlist Giveaway (“Promotion”)
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is The Hairhouse Warehouse Marketing Fund Pty Ltd (ABN 44 114 668 487) of 605
Doncaster Road, Doncaster, Victoria, 3108 (Promoter).
2. Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed
acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
3. This Promotion is a game of chance.
4. The Promotion commences at 12:00am (AEST) on 21/9/20 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 11/10/20
5. Subject to clause 8, to be eligible to enter the Promotion you must complete the form at
www.hairhousewarehouse.com.au/winyourwishlist and provide:
a. First name
b. Last name
d. Sign up to Style Society, our loyalty rewards program (checkbox)
e. Date of birth
g. Follow us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/hairhouseaustralia)
during the Promotional Period (Eligible Criteria).
6. Where Eligible Criteria is incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry.
7. Any costs associated with entering this Promotion remain the responsibility of each entrant.
8. International residents, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and participating
venues, printers, suppliers, providers, agencies, and resellers associated with this Promotion are ineligible
9. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submissions. The
Promoter reserves the right to distribute and share the content it receives.
10. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is
not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for other goods or services or taken as cash. The
Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize. Independent
financial advice should be sought.
11. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s reasonable
control, the Promoter reserves the right to award a similar substitute prize of equal or greater value,
subject to any written directions made under applicable State and Territory legislation.
12. The Promoter will randomly select three (3) winners by draw at 605 Doncaster Road, Doncaster, Victoria,
3108 on 12/10/20. Each winner will receive their Hairhouse wishlist to the value of RRP $500, subject to
availability. Valued at RRP $500 each, for a total prize pool of $1,500. The value of the prize is based on
recommended retail value at the date of contest. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation
in value of the prize after the prize date.
13. The Promoter will contact the winners by 13/10/20. The winners must respond to Promoter with a valid
mobile number and postal address to post the prize (no P.O. Boxes) and their wishlist within 48 hours of
notification (Notice Period). If you do not respond within the Notice Period, you will forfeit your prize and
the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner. The prize will be posted to the winners within
two weeks of receiving confirmation from the winner(s).
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for undelivered or incorrectly provided private information.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request winner(s) to provide proof of identity in order to claim a prize.
Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the
event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no
substitute will be offered.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries into the Promotion and reserves the right
to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in
accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in
conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to
the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including,
without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or
sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with
taking the prize or using the prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that
liability is limited to the extent permitted by law).
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster) or any other
circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, subject to any written directions made
under applicable State or Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an
alternative prize to the same or greater value as the original prize or to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the Promotion.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or
network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic
congestion on a network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any
damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from,
participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to the Promotion.
20. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer
virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity
or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable
State or Territory legislation.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information
communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by
any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation, technical
malfunctions or failures.
22. As a condition of entering this Promotion, an entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name,
likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording
of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or
compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Promotion (including any
outcome), and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
The entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the entrant will participate in all reasonable
promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
23. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry into this Promotion irrevocably becomes, at the time of
entry, the property of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter collects personal information about an entrant to include the entrant in the Promotion and
where appropriate award the prize(s). If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant
cannot participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, an entrant also acknowledges that
a further primary purpose for collection of the entrant’s personal information by the Promoter is to
enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and
to contact the entrant in the future with information on special offers, or provide the entrant with
marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS
(Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any
other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now
or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian related companies or
promotional partners who may contact the entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the
Promotion, an entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information in the
manner set out in this condition. An entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be
published the winner’s name and locality in any media as required under the relevant State or Territory
lottery legislation. Entrants can also gain access to, update or correct any personal information by
contacting the Promoter. All personal information will be stored at both the Hairhouse Warehouse Store
in relation to the treatment of personal information collected may be viewed at
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By
participating you hereby release and hold Instagram harmless from any and all actions, claims, demands,
damages or costs arising or resulting from this promotion.