Haighs Chocolate – Win 1 of 25 Chocolate Easter Bilbys (prize valued at $27.25)
Haigh’s Chocolates 25 years, 25 Easter Bilbies to win competition
Terms and Conditions
6th March – 16th March 2018
Prize: 25 x Large Chocolate Easter Bilbies
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Haigh’s Chocolates, A E Haigh Pty Ltd, 153 Greenhill Road, Parkside SA
5063 ABN 82007 873 323.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the
competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Australia only. An entrant must be an
individual and not a company or organisation (“Eligible Entrant”). An entrant must be
aged 13+ to enter this competition. Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or
any of the Promoter’s contractors or agencies involved with the promotion or the
immediate family of such people are ineligible for this promotion. Any entry submitted
by such a person will be void.
4. The Competition commences at 9am Tuesday 6th March 2018 and closes 11:59pm Friday
16th March 2018.
5. The competition winners are to be selected by a random draw on all entries received by
the end date and time of the competition. Each prize will be randomly allocated to each
6. To enter the competition, you must fill out the online competition entry form on
www.haighschocolates.com.au or the Haigh’s Chocolates Facebook page.
7. Entrants must provide their email address to sign-up for the Haigh’s Chocolates e-News.
8. The winner will be selected at 12noon Monday 19th March 2018. Winners will be
notified via email.
9. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate
cancellation of the prize. The prize elements may be terminated without notice if these
Terms and Conditions are not complied with.
10. The prize pool consists of – 25 milk or dark chocolate Easter Bilbies valued at $27.25
each. Total prize pool is $681.25. Prize values are correct at the time of publishing and
are subject to change without notice. Haigh’s Chocolates accepts no responsibility for
changes to prize values. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash
or other goods or services. Any tax implication for Eligible Persons which may arise from
this Competition is the responsibility of the Eligible Persons, and independent advice
should be sought.
11. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal
release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Additional
expenses incurred as a result of accepting this prize are the winner’s responsibility and
the Promoter and/or its affiliates accept no liability or responsibility in respect of the
same or for any loss or injury suffered as a result of accepting the prize.
12. The Promoter will take no responsibility for lost or damaged prize.
13. If the Prize is unclaimed or the winning entrant is unable to satisfy these Terms and
Conditions by 12pm, 26th March 2018 then a second chance draw will take place at 1pm,
26th March 2018. All Eligible Entrants who have submitted an entry during the
competition period will be entered into the second chance prize draw. In the event of a
winner, they will be notified via email.
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or
suspend the Competition, subject to any written directions under State or Territory
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and
proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim a prize.
Proof of identification and residency considered suitable for verification is at the
discretion of the Promoter.
16. The winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the
Competition as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any release
document provided by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. Entrants consent to the
Promoter using the entrant’s name in the event they are a winner of a draw in any
media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the
purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Competition (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by
17. This promotion is offered in good faith and is not to give rise to any legal dispute and is
binding in honour only. In case of a dispute or challenge, Haigh’s Chocolate decision is
final and no correspondence will be entered into. Acceptance of prizes indemnifies
Haigh’s Chocolate, managers and agents of any responsibility.
18. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property
of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include
entrants in the Competition and where appropriate award prizes. If the personal
information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the
19. At Haigh’s Chocolates, we value privacy and the information we collect is for the
competition and prize distribution only. If you agreed to follow-up contacts by us or
asked to be put on our mailing list when you registered, we may also contact you from
time to time. You can always change your preference for follow-up contacts by e-mailing
us at any time. Also, if you shop with us, we may contact you from time to-time to keep
20. Haigh’s Chocolate and its respective related bodies corporate, officers, employees and
agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or
sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of this competition or the
use of the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.