G’Day Japan – Win a major prize of a trip to Tokyo and 4-night accommodation plus railway pass OR other minor prizes
TERMS & CONDITIONS
G’Day Japan! – “WIN & EXPLORE NAGANO’S NATURE & CULTURE” Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the “WIN & EXPLORE NAGANO’S NATURE & CULTURE” prize draw (the “Promotion”) is limited to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, and anyone professionally connected with it is excluded from entering.
2. The Promotion is run by JAMS.TV PTY LTD, Suite 3704, Level 37, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000, phone (02) 9252 6307 (the “Promoter”). All enquiries regarding the Promotion should be emailed to email@example.com.
3. The Promotion begins at 12:00 (AEST) on October 26, 2018, and ends at 12:00(AEST) noon on January 25, 2019, and entrants must complete and submit the survey form available on the G’Day Japan website at https://www.gdayjapan.com.au/ by then to be eligible for the prize draw.
4. Submission of an entry constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entry forms will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winners will be drawn at random by the close of business on January 31, 2019 at Suite 3704, Level 37, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
10. Total value of the prize pool is $4,960.00. This includes the Grand Prize of return airfares from Sydney or Melbourne to Tokyo, and 4 nights accommodation and 2 Shinano Railway Banzai Pass for two people to be won by a total of ONE winner, the Runner Up Prize of 2 nights accommodation and 2 Shinano Railway Banzai Pass to be won by TWO winners as well as the 24 Shinano Railway Banzai Pass to be won as a Special Prize by a total of 12 winners.
11. Winners may claim their prizes through the following methods: i) Requesting delivery by mail to a preferred postal address in Australia, or ii) Claiming in person from Suite 3704, Level 37, Gateway, 1 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
12. Entrants are eligible to win a maximum of one prize from the total prize pool.
13. Prize winners do not have to be present at the time or place of the prize draw.
14. The Promoter will take reasonable endeavours to announce winners by publishing their names and state on the G’Day Japan website within 3 months of them being drawn. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for the inability to make contact with a prize winner within a reasonable time after the end of the Promotion, in which case another winner will be selected and notified as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners of the prizes will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Promotion or otherwise.
16. The Prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
18. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the loss, theft or damage to any prize after it has been awarded.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the eligibility and identity of any participant and to disqualify any participant who does not comply strictly with these Terms and Conditions.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of the prize.
21. Each participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, the conduct of the participant in the Promotion or the use of a prize.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to
(a) disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. Under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), the Promoter must tell participants when it collects personal information about them and how it plans to use it. If a participant chooses to enter or take part in the Promotion, the participant will be required to provide the Promoter with personal information including but not limited to the participant’s name, phone number and email. The Promoter collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion.
24. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter through firstname.lastname@example.org. If the participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use the participant’s details in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions the participant should contact the Promoter.
25. Entrants may receive email communication to the email address used to register from the Promoter. This may include promotional emails from the Promoter and any other communication will only come from the Promoter.
NSW Permit Number LTPS/18/28983