Fruity Discounts DBay – Win $100 to Spend In Store (prize valued at $100)
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Flight Centre ‘WIN THE ULTIMATE GIRLS TRIP & TRAVEL LIKE CHARLIE’S ANGELS COMPETITION”
1. The Promoter” is Flight Centre Travel Group trading as Flight Centre ABN 25 003 377 188 ACN 003
377 188. Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, Southbank, QLD 4101.
Conditions of Entry
2. Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry
into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required
manner as stated in these terms and conditions (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies,
licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
5. Competition excludes South Australia.
Duration of Promotion Period
6. The promotion will commence at 8am AEST on Monday, 14 October 2019 and will continue until
11.59pm AEST on 14 November 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter
7. Eligible Entrants may enter the competition as per below:
8. Persons must go to https://www.flightcentre.com.au/charlies-angels and follow the instructions to
enter the draw.
9. Persons must pick one of the destinations they would like to travel to on the landing page which
includes a choice of London, Paris, Berlin and Malibu – once they click the destination they would like
to travel to the entrant then completes the entry form on that page as per instructions to go in the
10. In addition to this, the first 100 entries to any of the destinations will also win a minor prize which
includes a double pass to see the Charlie’s Angles film in Australia, a limited edition rose gold make
up compact and a limited edition rose gold make up pouch.
11. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of the Prize Winner selection.
12. Eligible entrants will receive 1 (one) entry into the competition and the first 100 eligible entries will win
a minor prize.
13. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters. Entries which are incomplete, inaccurate,
erroneous, illegible, inappropriate, offensive or incomprehensible or which infringe intellectual
property rights will be deemed invalid
14. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not
accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are
dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
17. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves
the right to supply an alternative Prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery
18. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide
the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
Selection of Prize Winner – Major Prize
19. There will be 1 (one) prize winner
20. The Prize will be selected by a random computer generated draw from all eligible entries.
21. The Prize Winner will be selected at 10am AEST Friday, 15 November 2019 AEST on and the draw
will take place at Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, Southbank, QLD 4101
22. The Prize Winner will be notified via mobile and email ( using the contact details for the prize winner
in the promoter’s records) the same time and business day of the Prize Draw and will be requested to
23. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Prize Draw.
24. The Prize Winner will have until 10am AEST on Monday, 17 February 2020 to claim the Prize.
25. If any Prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner by, an Unclaimed Prize Draw for the
Unclaimed Prize will occur at 10am AEST on Tuesday, 18 February (“Unclaimed Prize Draw”). The
winner of the Unclaimed Prize
26. Draw will be notified via phone and email (using the contact details for the winner of the Unclaimed
27. Prize Draw in the Promoter’s records) the same time and business day of the Unclaimed Prize Draw
and their name, town/suburb and state/territory will be published on 16 November 2019 at
28. The gift card terms and conditions are valid for the $15,000 gift card prize. Terms as follows:
29. These terms apply to all gift cards and electronic vouchers issued by or on behalf of Flight Centre
Travel Group (“FCTG”) trading as “Flight Centre”, “Student Flights”, “The Universal Traveller”,
“Escape Travel”, “Travel Associates” or “Cruiseabout” (each a “Gift Card”). By purchasing, redeeming
or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you agree to the following terms.
Gift Cards are redeemable at participating FCTG retail stores located within Australia.
Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 3 years from the date of
Gift Cards purchased from 4 April 2018 will be issued with a PIN number. In order for a Gift Card to
be redeemed, the customer must provide the associated unique PIN number at time of redemption.
If a PIN number cannot be provided, the Gift Card will not be able to be redeemed.
Gift Cards may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Gift Card which is unspent
at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, the
excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
Gift Cards are non-refundable.
Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no
change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be
refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, gift cards, traveller’s cheques, cash
passports or any other form of currency.
Gift Cards may not, without the prior written consent of FCTG, be resold or offered for resale at a
premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising,
promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to
enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Gift Card is sold or used in breach of this
condition, FCTG may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Gift Card without
a refund and the Gift Card holder may be refused redemption of the Gift Card. FCTG will take all
reasonable steps to notify you of FCTG’s intention to cancel or render invalid a Gift Card within a
reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Gift Card.
FCTG may cancel or render invalid any Gift Card (including any available balance) which FCTG
determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including
via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means. FCTG may cancel any
bookings made using any fraudulent Gift Card which may include any non-refundable amounts.
FCTG will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you if you purchase or attempt to redeem any
fraudulent Gift Card. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to redeem any
available balance on any fraudulent Gift Card and that FCTG will not be obliged to hold such balance
on file for you or otherwise redeem or exchange that Gift Card.
You are responsible for the use and security of your Gift Card and PIN number. Lost or stolen Gift
Cards may not be replaced or refunded. Lost or stolen PIN numbers cannot be reissued or replaced.
You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card except those caused by fraud or negligence by
FCTG or its employees.
Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted, replaced or refunded
Gift Cards may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
Personal information collected in relation to your Gift Card will be handled in accordance with
The laws of Queensland, Australia apply to these terms and conditions and any disputes arising in
relation to them.
Questions or problems relating to Gift Cards should be directed to FCTG’s Gift Cards Care Team on
1300 554 268. Complaints about purchases made with a Gift Card should be resolved directly with
the store concerned.
Selection of Prize Winner – Minor Prize
30. There will be x100 prize winners for the minor prize packs.
31. The winners will be selected by the first 100 eligible entries into the draw.
32. The Prize Winners will be selected at 10am AEST Friday, 15 November 2019 AEST on and the draw
will take place at Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, Southbank, QLD 4101. Draw winners will be sent the
minor prize before 15 November 2019 and their name, town/suburb and state/territory will be
published on 16 November at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/competitions
33. Movie ticket terms and conditions apply and are valid for the cinema season of the film.
34. To celebrate the release of Charlie’s Angels, Flight Centre will run a giveaway with x1 major prize for
‘one winner + two of their friends’ to win the ultimate girls’ trip valued at $15,000 AUD. Prize to be
provided to winner in a $15,000 Flight Centre gift card to be used towards the chosen destination they
entered (London, Paris, Berlin or Malibu).
35. Flight Centre will also offer x100 minor prizes for which includes: Double pass to see the film valued
at $44.00 AUD, Limited edition Rose Gold Make up compact RRP $15.00 AUD, Limited edition Rose
Gold Make up pouch RRP $12.00 AUD . Value is $7,100 AUD total for minor prizes.
36. The total Prize value for this promotion is $22,100 AUD.
37. The Prize Winners must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable,
refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with
any other offer.
38. The prizes and booking of the prizes are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of The
39. Any passes, tickets or vouchers issued as part of the prizes are subject to prevailing terms and
conditions of use and any tickets or passes are only valid for the use within the standard duration on
the passes or tickets issues or the duration of the chosen prize, whichever is earlier.
17. The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote
this promotion and to contact the Prize Winner (or, if applicable, the winner of an Unclaimed Prize
Draw). Entrants agree that the Promoter may handle their personal information in accordance with the
Promoter may use their personal information for marketing purposes. If an entrant does not truthfully
provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win
18. The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence, image and social media name
or handle for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner and
their travel companion(s) (if applicable) may be provided to others assisting, including Prize suppliers
and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
19. All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and
assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry
material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any
time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these
terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter
against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
20. By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the
Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest accounts, the
Promoter’s website and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (eDM) communication pieces.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost,
misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with
insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone
network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer
equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic
congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to,
consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for
supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and,
where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other
person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any
materials in this competition.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use
of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter’s negligence. If requested by The
Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and
indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded.
Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being
forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
23. This above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have,
which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted
by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to
the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with any social media
25. This promotion is authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/38380 and ACT Permit No. ACT TP