Flexischools – Win 1 of 4 Visa gift cards valued at $150 each
Terms & Conditions Part A – Flexischools Customer Survey Competition Details
The terms and conditions for this customer survey competition (Competition) are comprised of the details in Part A below and the related terms and conditions set out in Part B (together the “Terms”).
Flexischools Customer Survey
This competition is promoted by:
Inloop Pty Ltd, trading as Flexischools (ACN 114 508 771)
Ground Floor, Watermark Building, 5 Victoria Parade, Manly, New South Wales, 2095 Phone: 1300 361 769
Who may enter
Entry is open to individuals over 18 years of age and residing in Australia, who complete and submit the survey and personal details in accordance with the “how to enter” section below (Eligible Entrants).
Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
How to enter
To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete and submit the Flexischools customer survey and provide relevant personal contact details, which the Promoter will use to contact the Eligible Entrant. Your personal information will only be used to contact you if you are drawn as one of the winners.
Completing the survey is free of charge.
Each winner(s) will each be awarded one of the following prize(s): 1 of 4 – $150 Visa Gift Cards
Total prize pool value is $600.
The competition commences on Tuesday 9 April 2019, at 8:00am and entries close on Tuesday 7 May, 2019 at 9:00pm.
Maximum number of entries per Eligible Entrant.
1 entry per individual Eligible Entrant.
The winners will be randomly selected from the Eligible Entrants who have entered the competition in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The random prize draw will take place at 12:30pm on Wednesday 8 May 2019, at Ground Floor, Watermark Building, 5 Victoria Parade, Manly, New South Wales, 2095.
Prize winner notification
Winners will be notified via email or telephone on or within 2 business days of Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes, a second prize draw will be conducted on 3 July 2019, at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn at that time, they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/33807
Terms & Conditions
Part B – Terms & Conditions for Flexischools Customer Survey Competition
1. These “terms & conditions” contained in Part B apply to the Competition of chance described in Part A. Capitalised terms not otherwise defined in this Part B will have the meaning given to them in Part A.
2. The Competition will be conducted by the Promoter during the Competition Period specified in Part A.
3. The Terms may be amended or replaced by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and at any time. Any
amended terms will be posted online at www.flexischools.com.au.
4. Entry into the Competition as described in Part A is deemed acceptance of the Terms (as amended from
time to time).
5. Entry is open only to residents of Australia who comply with the additional entry restrictions specified in
6. To enter the Competition, the entrants must, during the Competition Period, follow the entry method and
instructions specified in Part A.
7. Each entrant is responsible for notifying the Promoter of any changes to his/her email address or phone
number during and after the Competition Period.
8. In accordance with Part A, the Competition is a game of chance and each validly submitted entry will
enter the draw to be randomly selected by the Promoter as a Competition winner.
9. A decision of the Promoter in relation to the conduct of the Competition, including the selection of
winning entries, is binding and conclusive.
10. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email in accordance with the details specified in Part A. Each
entrant consents to the Promoter publishing details of a winner on its website if the Promoter chooses to
11. Prize winners will be announced, and prizes may be claimed in accordance with Part A of the Terms.
exchanged for any other prize/s.
date specified on the voucher or card and are subject to the conditions stipulated by the voucher or card provider. Such prizes cannot be redeemed for further vouchers or tickets and are not exchangeable for cash.
a. any entry which is not original (if applicable), is not completed in accordance with these Terms,
infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, contains any objectionable or poor-quality
content, or has the potential to damage the reputation of any person; or
b. any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the
Terms, or who has in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to, or is likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
15. ThePromoterreservestheright,initsabsolutediscretion,atanytimebeforetheawardingoftheprizes, to cancel or vary the Competition, or cancel, vary or withdraw its prizes. If the Promoter cancels or varies a competition, or cancels, varies or withdraws its prizes, the Promoter is not:
a. liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with,
such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
b. required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
16. ThePromoteracceptsnoresponsibilityforlate,lost,incorrectlysubmittedormisdirectedentries,forany technological malfunction or failure, Internet traffic congestion, or for outdated or incorrect contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on relevant dates.
Terms & Conditions
17. Any information or material provided by entrants to the Promoter when entering the Competition will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of promoting the Competition and its purpose, conducting the Competition, administering the prizes and as otherwise specified in these Terms.