Event Cinemas Garden City – Win One of Five 2040 Double Passes
“Bosch & Supercheap Auto Racing Simulator Pack” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion
is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences on 20th
May 2019 and concludes 16th
June 2019 (Promotional
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand, who submit a valid entry within the
Promotional Period in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Employees and their
immediate families of the Promoter and associated agencies, suppliers, retailers or
companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. For your chance to win and receive one automatic entry into the draw, entrants must:
A) Have a Supercheap Auto Club Plus Membership or Supercheap Auto Trade Card and
provide the Supercheap Auto Club Plus Membership or Supercheap Auto Trade Card at
time of purchase during the Promotional Period.
B) Purchase $50.00 or more (including GST) of Bosch products in store at Supercheap Auto
located in Australia or New Zealand or online at www.supercheapauto.com.au or
www.supercheapauto.co.nz during the Promotional Period per transaction/receipt.
For the avoidance of doubt, purchases made without being logged in to your Supercheap
Auto Club Plus membership or Trade Direct account cannot be retrospectively attributed.
Participation in the Supercheap Auto Club Plus and/or Trade Direct program (and,
consequently, participation in this competition) is subject to the terms and conditions which
apply to the Supercheap Auto Club Plus and/or Trade Direct program available at
http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/clubplus/terms-conditions, as amended from time to time.
Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to update their Club Plus and/or Trade Direct contact details prior to the
promotions draw date and time.
Multiple entries are permitted during the promotional period, subject to only one entry
permitted per transaction/receipt.
5. The draw will take place on Thursday 27th
June 2019 at 10.00am (AEST) at 1555 Centre
Road, Clayton, VIC, 3168, Australia.
6. There will be five winners drawn at the end of the Promotional Period.
7. The first five valid entry drawn will win a Racing Simulator Pack valued at $2,275.00 AUD. The
Racing Simulator Pack includes 1 x Next Level GT Pro V2 Racing Simulator Cockpit and Chair,
1 x Next Level GT Pro Monitor Stand, 1 x Logitech G920 Wheel, Pedal and Shifter, 1 x Next
Level Floor Mat, 1 x Xbox One X 1TB Console, 1 x Philips 40 HD Slim LED TV, and 1 x Forza
Motorsport 7 Game.
The total prize pool is $11,375.00 AUD, which is correct at the time if printing.
8. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or taken as cash. Subject to legislative
approval if any of the prizes (or part of the prizes) is out of stock at the time of redemption, the
Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with another of equal
value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize. Any
operating, repair or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize are the sole
responsibility of each winner. Prizes will be despatched to the winners in July 2019.
9. At the conclusion of the Promotion, all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will
be met, notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded. Any printing errors and
other quality control matters outside the control of entrants shall not be used as the sole basis
for refusing to award a prize.
10. Subject to any written directions issued by any regulatory authority, any prizes that remain
unclaimed 3 months after the Promotional Period will be distributed by way of an unclaimed
prize draw. This draw will be made up of all participants who have entered the Promotion. If
required, draw(s) will occur on Friday 27th
September 2019 at 10.00am (AEST). All winner(s)
in the unclaimed prize draw will also be required by the Promoter to provide proof of purchase
to be awarded the prize. If proof of purchase cannot be located by the date required by the
Promoter, a new draw will be undertaken. Prizes for the unclaimed prize draw will be
despatched to the winners in October 2019 if required.
11. All prospective winners will be notified by mail or telephone. The winners of the prizes will be
published at www.boschautoparts.com.au on Friday 28th
June 2019. The winners in the
second chance draw will be published at www.boschautoparts.com.au on Monday 30th
12. If any prize winner is under the age of 18 years, that prize will be awarded to that person’s
parent or guardian.
13. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on
every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion
shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained
(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for any personal injury or property
damage) in connection with this Promotion or any prizes awarded in the course of this
Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents will not be responsible for any incorrect,
inaccurate or incomplete information received or not received in the course of or in connection
with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s
reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any
unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the
Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such
an offender are reserved.
17. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the
administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or
recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority.
18. At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree (without charge) to participate in any
promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and image being
used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
19. Supercheap Auto collects personal information about you when you sign up to the Club Plus
membership program and will assist the Promoter in order to conduct the competition. If the
personal information requested is not provided, you may not be able to participate.
Supercheap Auto may share your personal information with the Promoter in some
circumstances (including, but not limited to, handling complaints, booking and awarding
prizes, and if requested by the authorities). By entering and providing personal information,
you consent to the use of your personal information in this manner. Supercheap Auto’s
A) How you can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds and seek the
correction of such information; and
B) How you can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with
such a complaint.
20. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat may be used to advertise or promote the
Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way
sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram,
or Snapchat; and to release Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat from all liability in
relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion
should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, or Snapchat.
21. The Promoter is Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd, 1555 Centre Road, Clayton Victoria 3168.
Phone: 1300 30 70 37 ABN: 48 004 315 628.
22. Authorised under permit numbers: ACT / NSW / SA