Event Cinemas Cinebuzz – Win 1 of 2 Frozen 2 X Couture Kingdom Prize Packs
Frozen 2 x Couture Kingdom Promotion – Event Cinemas Competition Page 1 of 4
The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd
WIN 1 OF 2 FROZEN 2 x COUTURE KINGDOM PRIZE PACKS
EVENT CINEMAS COMPETITION
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed
acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
The Promotion is open to individuals who:
(a) Are residents of Australia (excluding TAS and VIC); and
(b) Entrants under 18 years of age have obtained their parent or guardian’s consent to enter the Promotion on these Conditions of Entry; and
(c) Are not employees (or immediate family of such employees) of the Promoter, or any of its related corporations or any of the agencies
associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize); and
(d) Have not been discovered to have breached these Conditions of Entry or Conditions of Entry of previous contests run by the Promoter,
An immediate family member means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent,
grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits
an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. It is a condition of entry that Entrants are able to accept the prize as stated.
Inability to accept the prize as stated will deem the participant an ineligible Entrant and the prize won will be forfeited.
3. All prices stated are in Australian dollars (AUD), and represent the recommended retail price (“RRP”) and include GST. All references to times and
dates are reflected as to times and dates in Melbourne which may be Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) or Australian Eastern Daylight Saving
Time (AEDST) depending on the date. All times are stated using the 24-hour clock.
4. The Promotion commences for ticket purchases from Thursday, 16 January 2020 at 12:01am AEDT and concludes for:
(a) ticket purchases on Sunday, 2 February 2020 at 23:59pm AEDT; (“Promotional Period”)
(b) entry submissions on Wednesday, 5 February 2020 at 23:59pm AEDT,
5. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoters for any ineligible or lost entries or entries submitted received by the Promoters after the closing
date. Entries that do not comply with these Conditions of Entry are incomplete, submitted or received by the Promoters after the closing date will
be declared void.
6. The Promoter’s decision for the winner will take place at 14:01pm AEDT on Friday, 7 February 2020 at Event Hospitality & Entertainment
Limited’s Head Office, at Level 13, 478 George St, Sydney. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding
on every Entrant.
7. The winner of the Promotion will be notified within 2 business days of the draw, by email and phone relying on the contact details provided by the
8. UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW: The Promoter reserves the right to redraw a winner in the event of an Entrant failing to comply with these Conditions
of Entry or forfeiting or not claiming the prize by Thursday, 13 February 2020. If the prize remains unclaimed by that date, a second chance draw
will be held at the same time & location as the original draw on Friday, 14 February 2020. Disposal of the unclaimed prize may be made subject to
any written directions given by any government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation. The unclaimed prize draw winner will be
contacted by email and phone within 2 business days of the draw.
HOW TO ENTER
9. To enter the Promotion an Entrant will be required to:
i. Be a Cinebuzz member and be subscribed to receive emails from Cinebuzz;
ii. Cinebuzz Members must purchase a ticket to the “Frozen 2 Sing-along screenings” on either Saturday 1 or Sunday 2 February, 2020 during
the Promotion Period at any Event Cinemas, Greater Union, BCC or GU Film House at the box office or from the Event Cinemas desktop
website [www.eventcinemas.com.au] or mobile site during the Promotion Period.
a. Eligible Cinebuzz Members who present their card while purchasing a ticket via cinema “Box Office” will receive an e-mail containing
a link to the Promotion entry form within 24-48 hours after the purchase.
Frozen 2 x Couture Kingdom Promotion – Event Cinemas Competition Page 2 of 4
b. Eligible Cinebuzz Members who are signed in while purchasing their tickets online will receive an entry link via a Promotion banner on
their booking confirmation e-mail.
iii. Enter via the Promotion link located on the ticket confirmation banner or qualifying members will also be sent an email linking to the
Promotion page, and submit an entry that is 25 words or less that responds to the following question: “Tell us what’s your favourite song
from Frozen is and why?”
iv. Provide all personal information requested (full name, phone number, and postal address, booking confirmation number or Cinebuzz
Member number and email address).
10. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
11. One ticket per session counted.
12. One entry per qualified Cinebuzz membership number.
13. The prize will be awarded to the entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter’s judging panel (at its sole discretion), is the most creative of all
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & VERIFICATION
14. The prize will be awarded to the entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter’s judging panel (at its sole discretion), is the most creative of all
15. The Promoter may, at their absolute discretion, disqualify any Entrant and declare any or all entries made by an Entrant invalid if Entrants:
a) Tamper with the entry process, including use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permit the
Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly; or
b) Tamper with the operation of the Promotion or web site or found to be using multiple aliases, household addresses or email addresses; or
c) Act in a disruptive manner; or
d) Fail to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction; or
e) Fail to produce items as required or produces items that, in the Promoter’s opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered,
incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
f) Act in violation of these Conditions of Entry.
16. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
17. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt in the Promotion database and NOT the time of transmission by the Entrant.
18. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, entries which are not in the required format or which contain offensive of defamatory comments, or
which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win the prize.
19. Two (2) Major prizes will be drawn for Australia (excluding VIC and TAS):
1 of 2 Frozen 2 x Couture Kingdom Prize Packs. Each prize pack includes–
DFE156 Elsa and The Nokk Studs $35 RRP
DFN139 Elsa and The Nokk Necklace $59 RRP
DFN136 The Nokk and Gang Necklace $59 RRP
DFE149 Elsa Snowflake Earrings $69 RRP
DFN147 Elsa Ice Crystal Necklace $79 RRP
DFE147 Elsa Ice Crystal Earrings $89 RRP
Total prize pool is a maximum value of $780 AUD including GST.
Prize values are based on recommended retail prizes and are correct at the date of printing individual promotion terms and conditions (inclusive
of GST). The Promoter and the prize supplier accept no responsibility for any change in prize value between now and the draw date. The winner is
not entitled to receive any money from any party if there is a difference between the maximum prize value and the actual prize value at the time
of the draw.
Frozen 2 x Couture Kingdom Promotion – Event Cinemas Competition Page 3 of 4
20. The prize or any unused portion of the prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize must be taken as stated and
no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. No variations are permitted and prize must be taken in its
entirety. Any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited.
21. In the unlikely event that any of the listed prize items is not available, a replacement item to the same retail value will be supplied in its place by
the Prize Provider.
22. If the Promotion is cancelled no compensation will be offered.
23. The Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
24. If the Prize is damaged during the delivery to the winner’s selected postal address in Australia, the Prize Provider is not liable for any damage to
the prize and accepts no responsibility. No compensation or replacement will be offered.
25. If a winner selected is deemed not to comply with the terms and conditions of this Promotion, their entry will be declared invalid and a new
winner will be judged in the Unclaimed Prize Award.
26. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies, and prize suppliers exclude all liability for any loss
(including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Entrant and/or prize winner in connection with the
Promotion or prize, including:
i. any indirect, economic or consequential loss or loss of profits;
ii. any loss arising from the negligence of the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies;
iii. Any liability for personal injury or death.
27. The Promoter and the prize provider accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent
financial advice should be sought by the winner.
28. The Promoter, other entities associated with this Promotion and their related bodies corporate, and each of their officers, employees and agents,
and prize suppliers shall not be liable for and shall be held harmless in respect of any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered
(including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained, as a result of or arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of a prizes,
except to the extent that any such liability cannot be excluded by law.
29. If the Promotion does not run for its duration or is not able to be run as planned due to, but not limited to, computer viruses, tampering,
unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the Promoter’s control that interferes with, or affects
administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, reschedule
or modify the Promotion and disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter will not be responsible for:
i. Malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer
equipment, software, or website;
ii. Failure of any entry to be received by the Promoter as a result of those matters; nor
iii. Any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion or downloading any
materials relating to the Promotion.
30. Neither the Promoter nor the prize suppliers accept responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network
congestion or for any other reason.
31. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the
Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures,
tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel or reschedule
the Promotion, subject to state legislation.
32. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or
programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion , or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of
the administration of this Promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications
line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of claims.
33. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of
these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the
Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
34. Neither the Promoter nor the prize suppliers assume responsibility for:
Frozen 2 x Couture Kingdom Promotion – Event Cinemas Competition Page 4 of 4
i. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any
Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers,
congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; or
ii. any technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times; or
iii. any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; or
iv. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion; or
v. Any incorrect or incomplete information, which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Promotion.
CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should
such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
35. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Acceptance of the prize is deemed to be acceptance by the winner of these Conditions of Entry
and approval to use the winner’s name and photograph for publicity purposes, unless specifically requested by the winner not to do so at the time
of entering the Promotion. Further, the winner may be required to participate in a media interview/s and/ or other promotional engagement as
determined by the Promoter.
36. All claims and any copyright subsisting in the claims become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information
about Entrants to include Entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award any offer and/or prize, and Entrant acknowledges that such
personal information may also be disclosed to relevant third parties including to the prize providers for the specific purpose of providing the
prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant may not participate in the Promotion. . If the personal information
requested is not provided, the Entrant may not participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant also acknowledges
that a further primary purpose for collection of Entrants’ personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information
to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact Entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide Entrants
with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS
(Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional
communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian related companies who
may contact Entrants with relevant special offers in this way. Personal information may also be accessed by the Promoter’s marketing and website
service providers for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion and assisting with marketing communications. By entering the
Promotion, each Entrant agrees that the Promoter may use Entrants’ personal information in this manner. Entrants can also request to gain access
to, update or correct any personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address or phone number below. Entrants wishing to opt out of
the Promoter’s marketing communications can also use the address or phone number below. All personal information will be stored at the office
or in the electronic database of the Promoter.
37. The Promoter is The Greater Union Organisation Pty Ltd (ABN 99 000 024 439), 478 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 02 9373 6600.
38. The Walt Disney Company and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or
execution of this Competition.