Emma Jane Cake Design – Win a Gorgeous Tall 24cm Mini Load of Cuteness Cake Valued at $160 and a Gorgeous Personalized Mini Name Tag In a Colour/theme of Your Choice All You Have to Do Is (prize valued at $160)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS- FATHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY- WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
1. For the purpose of this giveaway, and any further information contained herein, Written
Communications will be known as The ‘Promoter’.
2. The competition is open to residents of Victoria, NSW and any other person who resides
in an Australian State with a Village Cinemas Cinema.
3. An entrant is required to sign up to the Written Communications subscribers list, to
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by
these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition is via links to the Written Communications website,
through social media posts on both Instagram and Facebook.
6. Only one entry per person is required. Every entrant is entitled to tag their friends via
the social media posts should they wish to.
7. The competition begins at 10.00am Saturday 10 August 2019, and concludes at 11.45pm
Sunday, 25 August 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be
accepted. A winner will be announced at 10.00am Monday 26TH August 2019 via social
media and email.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Entrants must enter via Subscription to the Written Communications list.
2. Entrants are able to tag their friends in social media posts to gain additional
3. The winner will be selected at random, via a draw.
4. Entrants can tag friends on social media as many times as they wish.
5. Gold Class tickets will be emailed to the winner.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms
and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military
disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or
regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the
competition will be communicated to entrants as soon as possible via social media
11. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by
any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
a. TWO GOLD CLASS TICKETS- from Village Cinemas. This competition is not affiliated
with Village Cinemas, Facebook, or Instagram in any way.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter
and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by the email that they used to sign up to. If the winner
cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve
the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner of how the prize can be collected and used.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final
and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Commonwealth
Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as
well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will
be used solely in accordance with current Australian Privacy and data protection
legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your
information to Written Communications and not to any other party.
22. Written Communications reserves the right to change or modify these terms and
conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. Written Communications also reserves the right to cancel the competition if
circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. Further details can be found by emailing email@example.com or phoning