Edmund Rice Camps Vic – Two Double Passes to The Event (ie 2 Pairs of 2 Ticket). (prize valued at $120)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By
entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is IMG Culinary Pty Ltd (ABN 72 131 114 308) of Level 25, MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place,
Sydney NSW 2000 (“Promoter”).
3. The promotional period commences at 2pm AEST on 14th
November 2018 and ends at midnight AEST on
December 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
4. Entry is free and open to individuals who are over 18 years of age and an Australian resident. Employees
(and their immediate families) of the Promoter and any third parties associated with this promotion are
ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse,
child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent,
uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. To be eligible to win entrants must, during the Promotion Period, fill out their correct details via an entry
form reached via Facebook or the festival website (www.gourmetesape.com.au) and answer the
question “[Tell us in 25 words or less who you would bring on your ultimate Gourmet Escape and why]”.
6. The winner will be judged on individuality and creativity by a representative(s) of the Promoter on 10th
December 2018. The winner will be notified by email (within 24 hours). Their name will be published via
the Margaret River Gourmet Escape website (http://www.gourmetescape.com.au/). In the event that the
prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or the winner does not claim the prize within three
(3) weeks from date of notification, then such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be
selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is
not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and
omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries during the Promotional Period are not permitted.
10. There shall be one winner of the Prize. The winner as drawn by the Promoter will win the prize. The prize
includes the following:
2 x Return Economy Flights from any domestic airport
o Note if the winner is from Perth the flight element of the prize gets forfeited
3 nights accommodation in Margaret River (3* on 14/15/16 November 2019)
A Gourmet weekend at the festival’s signature events including
o 2 x tickets to the Westpac Gourmet Beach BBQ (or similar)
o 2 x tickets to Feast in the Forest (or similar)
o 2 x tickets to the Platinum Lounge at Leeuwin Estate (or similar)
A year’s supply of Larry Cherubino wine (worth $944 which comprises of a free one year subscription
to the Cherubino Collection Bottoms Up Club Package 1 https://www.larrycherubino.com/Wine-Club)
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Any ancillary costs associated with taking the prize, other than those included above in paragraph 10,
will be the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her companion. This includes flights (if the winner is
situated outside of the prize State), spending money, accommodation, meals, travel insurance,
transport to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs, as well as obtaining any of these, are
the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion. Any cancellation fees or changes to the
itinerary will remain the cost of the winner and his/her companion.
13. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Prize
cannot be taken as cash.
14. The prize is subject to the ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The
Promoter hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any
inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of
15. Total prize is valued at up to $4500. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken
16. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to
substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification,
subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts
content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in
any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited
to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any
written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion,
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or
modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as
well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the
State and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by
law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective
officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or
any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes
all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost,
altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these
Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (independent financial advice
should be sought); or (f) use of or participation in the prize (i.e. travel).
21. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal
documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute
discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
22. he Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this
purpose, disclose such information to third parties involved with the Promotion, including but not
limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian
regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an
indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity,
research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant.
Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
All entries become the property of the Promoter.
23. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the
control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative travel
destination to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written
directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.