Dolly – Vote to win 1 of 10 make up packs
CAST YOUR VOTE TO WIN!
Meet the six teens in the running to be named The Original DOLLY Model Search 2014 winner. Vote for your favourite finalist for your opportunity to WIN one of ten Face of Australia prize packs valued at over $70 each!
TO VOTE, fill in the form below and answer in 25 words or less why you think this finalist should be the new face of DOLLY? The best 10 answers will win one of ten Face Of Australia prize packs valued over $70 each! *Fields are mandatory
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Voters/Entrants under the age of 18 years must have prior parental or legal guardian consent to enter. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. The competition commences at 12:00pm (midday) (AEST) on 10 June 2014 and closes at 11:59am (AEST) on 31 July 2014 (“Competition Period”). Each valid entry received during the Competition Period will be submitted for judging. Judging will take place at the Promoter’s premises 54 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 1 August 2014. Judging will be done by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. All winners will be notified by telephone and in writing using the contact details given in their entry.
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Competition Period: (a) visit www.dolly.com.au follow the links to the Original Dolly Model Search 2014 voting section; (a) follow the instructions to vote for one of the six (6) Finalists; (c) input the requested details including their first name, last name, date of birth, valid email address, daytime telephone number and provide an answer to the competition question: “Why do you think this finalist should be the new face of DOLLY?” (in 25 words or less) and then submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Multiple entries/votes permitted per person, subject to the following: (i) A valid entry into the judging must consist of an entrant submitting one (1) vote and an answer to the competition question (ii) a maximum of three (3) votes/entries per person, per day; (iii) each entry/answer to the question submitted must be substantially unique; and (iv) each vote/entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of votes and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the voting process or who submits a vote that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any votes not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of votes due to any reason whatsoever. A vote will only be counted as being received once it has been received by the Promoter and not when it was sent. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected votes.
10. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit of the answer to the question provided. The judges’ and Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted in any manner and for any purpose at its absolute discretion, including using the entries for the Promoter’s or their agents book, publications, promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. The promoter is entitled to amend, edit, select, crop, add to or delete from any part of the submitted entry.
13. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering this competition, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
14. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that is mentioned in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems. Any entry which the judges deem inappropriate, offensive or in any way in breach of this clause will be invalid.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. The best ten (10) valid entries as determined by the judges, will be deemed a major prize winners and will receive a makeup pack valued at up to $72.65 including:
• One (1) x Face Base Primer valued at up to $11.95
• One (1) x Tinted Moisturiser Medium Tint valued at up to $11.95
• One (1) x Blush – O Peachy! Valued at up to $9.95
• One (1) x Glossy Lip Crayon – Berry Brulee valued at up to $7.95
• One (1) x NAIL Enamel – Studio 54 valued at up to $6.95
• One (1) x Impact-Curl Mascara in Black valued at up to $11.95
• One (1) x Budge Proof Gel Eyeliner Blackest Black valued at up to $11.95
The total prize pool is valued at up to $726.50 (including GST). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
17. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
18. Products included in prize package (including but not limited to titles, colour, design, sizing, model, finish, style etc) will be determined by the promoter in its complete discretion. All prizes must be taken as offered.
19. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the Prize winner. Delivery of the Prize is valid to any state and/or city in Australia.
20. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the Winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the Winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
21. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
22. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
23. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster)the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
26. If a medical circumstance in some way restricts your ability to enter the competition through the required mechanic, you are still eligible to enter however you must briefly state your circumstances upon entry.
27. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/ the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
30. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
32. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Ltd (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 – 58 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Phone: 02 9282 8000.