Destination WA – Channel 9 / 6PR – Win The Return a Trip of The Lifetime (prize valued at $192)
Terms and conditions – The Perth Mint
Competition starts Sunday 31 January 2021 and runs until Friday 5 February 2021.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is
deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (and by
any other requirements set out in the promotional material), which may be amended or varied at
any time by the Promoter.
3. Guru Productions is the Promoter of this competition.
4. One entry per person only is permitted.
5. Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the
winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery
address and/or proof of entry validity (if required) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification,
residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the
event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no
substitute will be offered.
6. The competition commences on Sunday 31 January 2021 at 17:30pm AWST and concludes on
Friday 4 February 2021 at 23:50 AWST.
7. Entries must be received by 23.50pm AWST on Friday 4 February 2021. The time of entry will in
each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no
responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the Promoter
or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any
8. Entry is only open to permanent residents of Western Australia who are aged 18 years or over.
However, employees of Guru Productions, The Nine Network, Nine Radio, The Perth Mint and their
immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
9. The prize consists of 4 Family Passes (2 adults & 2 children) to explore the mint with family and
friends, valued at $192.00 for 12 months from the Date of Broadcast
All entries will then go into the draw at the end of the series to win the grand prize of a trip for 2 to
the Indian Ocean Territories, which includes:
2 x Return Flights from Perth via Virgin Australia
7 Night’s Twin Share Accom on Cocos Island
7 Night’s accommodation on Christmas Island
Car Hire on both Islands
Available Dates: 1 April 2021 – 31 December 2021
Total Package = between $7,500 – $10,000 dependant on flight dates and seasons
Conditions: Must travel to both Islands in one trip totalling 14 nights.
10. The winner will be chosen and announced on www.6pr.com.au/win in addition to being
announced on social media.
11. The prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
12. Entry is online via www.6pr.com.au/win Entrants must complete the entry form.
14. To submit a complete and valid online entry, entrants will be required to provide various
personal details including full name, email address, postal address, contact phone number/s, for the
purpose of verifying eligibility. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry.
Online entry is free however Internet connection rates apply.
15. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
16. This is a game of chance. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which,
in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting,
inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process,
who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the
opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading,
deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal
addresses or PO Box addresses. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter
becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry are of a type described in this clause.
18. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual
Internet Service Provider.
19. The winner will be announced within 28 days of the competition closing.
20. The Promoter will make all reasonable effort to contact the winner.
21. The winner’s name will be announced publicly through our Facebook network, in addition to our
partners website and in any publicity relating to the competition.
22. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the
Promoter who may publish any of the entries received.
23. All the prizes are as stated and are non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will
24. Privacy statement: We will only use and store your personal information for the purposes
disclosed to you, including sharing it with any other organisation that helps us provide goods or
services to you.