Destination International Holidays – Win One of Three Travel Vouchers (prize valued at $900)
SUBSCRIBER COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This Destination International Holidays (The Promoter) Promotion is offered subject
to the terms and conditions set out below “Terms and Conditions”.
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or older.
How to Enter
1. Sign up to the ditravel.com.au newsletter
2. Entrants must complete the online entry form found on the ditravel.com.au
subscription page and fill in all required fields.
3. The promotion ends midnight Sunday, 13 December, 2020.
4. Winners will be chosen the week commencing 14 December, 2020.
One of three (3) Destination International Holidays travel vouchers to the value of
AU$300 per voucher.
See the below Terms & Conditions for how travel voucher may be redeemed.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Participation in the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions of entry. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years or
over. Employees and their immediate families of Destination International Holidays
(The Promoter) are ineligible to enter.
3. Multiple entries are not accepted; one entry per person at their nominated email
address. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to
disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or submitting an entry that
is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Entries open at 9.00am AEDT on 25 February, 2020, and close at 11.59pm AEDT
on 13 December, 2020.
5. To enter, entrants must: Describe in 25 words (or less) why you love to travel and
subscribe to Destination International Holidays email newsletter.
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winners.
The winner will be chosen by two representatives of The Promoter within the week
commencing 14 December 2020 at Destination International Holidays office, 920
Glenferrie Road, Kew VIC 3101, or locations of designated Destination International
Holidays representatives. The judges will choose the winners based on the most
creative response or unique answer. The judge’s decision is final.
7. Prizes of one $300 travel voucher will be awarded to each of the three chosen
The prize winner can put the $300 voucher towards travel services booked directly
with Destination International Holidays when the total booking value is above $1500.
Only one winning $300 voucher per booking and the prize cannot be combined with
other offers or credit vouchers.
8. The prize can only be applied to new international travel bookings and is only valid
for travel from 01 February 2021 – 30 June 2021.
9. All reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. All applicable
booking terms and conditions of Destination International Holidays apply.
10. This prize will be deemed fully used once a qualifying booking has been made
and confirmed to be available. The prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced,
even in the event that the reservation is cancelled or changed.
11. Changes or Cancellation may incur charges from Travel Operators, Airlines,
Hotels or other Suppliers. The customer is responsible to pay any such charges and
prize cannot be applied to any additional costs associated with changes or
cancellations to the original booking requested by the customer (prize winner).
12. The prize winner’s booking must include an overseas land tour or cruise
(domestic travel services are excluded). The customer may add flights, services or
stay additional nights, however the customer is responsible for all additional costs.
13. To redeem the prize, the winner (customer) must respond to the prize notification
email from Destination International Holidays and proceed with a reservation in
accordance with the prize conditions.
14. The travel prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for
cash or credit and can only be used as specified. It is the responsibility of the winner
to be eligible to travel and hold a valid passport.
15. All taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, including,
without limitation, extra person, airfares, phone, parking and other charges are
applicable to your reservation, and are not included in the prize. These charges must
be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed or to the operator directly (where
applicable) and are the responsibility solely of the customer.
16. The prize does not include any costs or miscellaneous fees charged by the
Cruise company or Tour Operator and incurred by the customer.
17. The prize winners will be notified via email, by Wednesday, 23 December, 2020.
If the prize is not acknowledged or claimed by the winner by 31 January, 2020, the
prize will be forfeited.
18. Entrants warrant that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the
intellectual property rights of any third party.
19. By entering the competition, the entrant issues The Promoter with non-exclusive
rights to publish their entry in a non-commercial manner. This may include publishing
the winning entry online, on social media and in the media.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is
suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal
injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in this promotion or
acceptance of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other
circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right,
subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation,
to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
22. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including
tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control
of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fraud, fairness,
integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its
sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
23. The winners agree to make themselves available upon request by the Promoter
for media coverage and further promotion of the competition.
24. The Promoter may publish the winning entry responses, first names, surname
initial and state of residence online and in the media.
25. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the
found on the Destination International Holidays website in our Privacy Statement.
26. Promoter is Destination International Holidays, 920 Glenferrie Road, Kew VIC
3101. Contact phone 1300 813 391 or 03 9818 1767. ABN 38 154 788 155.