Dermal Therapy – “win a Trip for 2 to Paris” (prize valued at $15,000)
“Win a Trip for 2 to Paris”
PROMOTION WITH DERMAL THERAPY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to enter into this promotion form part of these Terms and
Conditions and entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms
2. The Promotion commences on Monday 1 October 2018 and ends on 31
3. The Prize* is a trip for 2 to Paris valued at up to $15,000 (Australian Dollars) in
the form of a voucher from Ackerfeld & Goldberg Travel Associates of 1/444
Glenhuntly Road, Elsternwick Melbourne Victoria 3185, Australia ABN is 25 003
Prize and voucher specifics include:
a. The winner must use the voucher within 2 years from being notified.
b. 2 return economy airfares to Paris flying Emirates to the valued at
up to $5,000.00 or up to $2,500.00 per person departing from
Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. Flight dates and
times are subject to availability at time of actual booking.
c. 5 star accommodation in Paris to the valued at up to $7,000
d. Dinner for 2 at 58 Eiffel Tower & Cruise – valued at up to $1,450.00
e. Guided Visit to Louvre Museum – Walking Tour valued at up to
f. A Versailes Tour valued at up to $300
g. Visit to Historic Paris & Notre Dame valued at up to $300.00
h. Visit to Mont St Michael Tour Valued at up to $650.00
1. Travel insurance, which must be organised by the Winner at their own
2. Transfers to and from airports and specific locations may not be included
and you must check with the travel agent at the time of booking.
4. To be eligible to enter into the Promotion, individuals must do and complete the
following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Purchase any of the following participating Dermal Therapy products:
Participating Product BAR CODE
Dermal Therapy Heel Balm Platinum 75g 9329224001732
Dermal Therapy Heel Balm Platinum 125g 9329224002029
Dermal Therapy Warteze 75Ml 9329224001596
Dermal Therapy Heel Balm 50g 9329224000544
Dermal Therapy Heel Balm 100g 9329224000667
Dermal Therapy Blistop 9329224000834
Dermal Therapy Fungistop 9329224001008
Dermal Therapy Heel-Magic 9329224001015
Dermal Therapy Crystal Deodorant 120g 9329224000070
Dermal Therapy Crystal Deodorant Spray 120mL 9329224002067
Dermal Therapy Anti Itch Soothing Cream 85g 9329224001695
Dermal Therapy Anti Itch Soothing Lotion 250ml 9329224002043
Dermal Therapy Soap Free Wash 250ml 9329224000902
Dermal Therapy Soap Free Wash 1L 9329224000919
Dermal Therapy Dry Skin Lotion 250ml 9329224000926
Dermal Therapy Dry Skin Lotion 750mL 9329224000933
Dermal Therapy Eczema & Psoriasis Cream 50g 9329224000896
Dermal Therapy Eczema Moisturising Lotion 250ml 9329224001961
Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream Tube 125g 9329224001343
Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Cream Tub 250g 9329224002036
Dermal Therapy Very Dry Skin Lotion 500ml 9329224001831
Dermal Therapy Hand Balm 50g 9329224000551
Dermal Therapy Anti-Ageing Hand Balm 40g 9329224001954
Dermal Therapy Lip Balm 10G 9329224000773
Dermal Therapy Lip Balm 10G SPF 50+ 9329224001466
b) Complete the entry form located at www.dermaltherapy.com.au/paris including
uploading a copy of the receipt of purchase of the participating product/s.
c) In 25 words or less, describe which Dermal Therapy product has changed your
life and why?
d) Send an original copy of the receipt of purchase of the participating product to
Dermal Therapy Paris Promotion, PO Box 630, Braeside, Victoria 3195.
5. The winning entry, will be decided by the judges, on 15 January 2019 at 12.00pm
at the Promoter’s offices located 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, VIC 3195.
6. The winner will be notified by email on 21 January 2019. The winners’ first name
and state will be posted on www.facebook.com/DermalTherapy.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Multiple entries are not permitted.
9. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
10. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the
following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether
natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent,
uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the entrant’s entry
(including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has
reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered
with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct
calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and
omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter
to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those
rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation
from such an offender are reserved.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect information provided by the
13. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
15. If the winner of the prize is not readily identified after 3 months and reasonable
efforts have been made to identify the winner, the Promoter will choose another
winner after three months from the promotion period at 11:00am AEST to award
the unclaimed prize, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
The new winner of the prize will be notified by phone and email within 24 hours of
the judge’s decision.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any action, event, loss or damage direct or
direct or indirect after the prize has been issued or sent to the Entrant.
17. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter and the Product owner using their name,
likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful winner (including
photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited
period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion
(including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed
and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being
conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable
control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties,
unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify,
suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means
that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will
render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to
limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties
under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and
Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability
that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential,
arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-
Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers,
employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way
out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not
under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party
interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that
stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant;
or (f) use of the Prize.
24. The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the
promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including
but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as
required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this
which can be viewed at www.nicepak.com.au In addition to any use that may be
period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity,
research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or
an entrant may opt out, access, update or correct their PI, how entrants may
complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other
applicable law and how those complaints will be dealt with. All entries become
the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will not disclose the entrant’s
personal information to any entity outside of Australia.
25. The Promoter is Nice Pak Products Pty Ltd (ABN 71 051 956 346) of 120
Woodlands Drive, Braeside VIC 3195. Telephone: 03 8586 0500.