Dendy – Win 1 of 2 A3 Posters Signed By Olivia Colman
RACT Spot the elves and win competition – Journeys December/January 2019
Terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter and eligibility to be entered into the draw and prize details form part
of the conditions.
2. Eligibility for inclusion in this competition is open to all RACT members who hold a valid,
unexpired RACT membership with no payment in arrears as at 1 December 2018.
Such persons are eligible to go into the draw, with the following exception:
This competition is restricted to members residing in the state of Tasmania.
All employees of the promoter and those companies in which it has an equity interest.
The immediate families of such employees are ineligible to enter.
3. Competition closes at 5pm on 30 December 2018 and will be drawn 8 January 2019.
4. To make a valid entry, entrants must send an email to email@example.com with the
amount of elves they can spot, along with their name, address, phone number and member number
in the body of the email.
5. Prize information.
Four (4) winners will win one (1) $250 Woolworths WISH Gift Card.
6. The prize winners will be notified by email. Their name and suburb of residence will be published
online at www.ract.com.au/journeys-magazine after 31 January 2019.
7. Details as to the collection of the prizes will be provided at the time the prize winners are notified.
8. Should the prize winners wish to accept the prize they must, at the promoter’s request,
participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of
the prizes, free of charge, and consent to the promoter using their names and images in promotional
9. In the event of the prizes being refused, not accepted or not claimed by 18 January 2019, the draw
will be declared null and void and a further draw will be arranged.
10. The prizes or any unused portion of the prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or
taken as cash.