De Bortoli 3 Tales – Win a Trip for Two (2) Adults to Marlborough (prize valued at $3,000)
“WIN A TRIP TO MARLBOROUGH WITH 3 TALES” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores and
Participating Venues (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion
are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse,
ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption),
parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,
brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1 st
4. Entries into the promotion open on 01/02/2020 and close at 11:59pm AEST on
30/04/2020 (” Promotional Period “).
5. To be eligible to enter, individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, one (1) x
bottle of De Bortoli 3 Tales wine from a Participating Store or Participating Venue
during the Promotional Period (” Qualifying Transaction “). A participating store is
any liquor store in Australia that stocks the Promoter’s products and displays material
advertising this promotion (” Participating Store “) and a participating venue is any
on-premise venue in Australia that stocks the Promoter’s products and displays
material advertising this promotion (” Participating Venue “).
6. To enter, individuals must then visit www.debortoli.com.au/3talespromotion, follow
the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their
full name, residential address, phone number, valid email address and date of birth
and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted
per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of De Bortoli 3 Tales bottles
purchased in excess of one (1) in that transaction); (b) each entry must be submitted
separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) a maximum of one (1)
entry per person per day is permitted for purchases made in Participating Venues in
NSW; and (d) a maximum of two (2) entries per person per day is permitted for
purchases made in Participating Venues in all other states.
8. Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of
purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when
requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation
of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase
receipt(s) must clearly specify the store or venue of purchase and that the
purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason
to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry
process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to
jeopardise, fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in
its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast
Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 08/05/2020 at 10:00am AEST. The Promoter may
draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or
ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2)
business days of the draw and their name will be published at
www.debortoli.com.au/3talespromotion from 15/05/2020.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults to Marlborough, New
Zealand in November 2020 (with exact dates to be determined by the Promoter)
valued at up to AU$3,000 depending on point of departure. Prize includes:
Two (2) x return economy airfares from the winner’s nearest capital city to either
Auckland or Wellington, New Zealand (to be determined by the Promoter);
Two (2) nights twin share accommodation in Blenheim, New Zealand including
Return private airport to accommodation transfers;
Dining Experience: An exclusive dining experience with Brent Marris and the
team from Marisco Vineyards dining at their renowned Riverhut including
matching wines and return private transfers; and
Marisco Vineyards winery tour: A personalised tour of vineyards and winery with
Brent Marris, owner and Chief Winemaker followed by a farm experience at
Leefield Station including a tasting of the full Marisco Vineyards portfolio of wines
and return private transfers.
15. Spending money, additional meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes),
insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point,
additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other
ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken in November 2020 and is
subject to booking and flight availability. The winner and his/her companion must
depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be
determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not
form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of
individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their
credit card at time of accommodation check in.
16. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves
the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify
a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
17. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers
are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health
& Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not
take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter,
then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
19. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the
equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
20. Total prize pool value is up to AU$3,000.
21. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and
cannot be taken as cash.
22. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 10/08/2020 at the same time
and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
The winner, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw
and their name will be published at www.debortoli.com.au/3talespromotion from
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in
the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same)
in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of
promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products
manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention
or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent
permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to
limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under
the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the
ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of
Australia (” Non-Excludable Guarantees “). Except for any liability that cannot by law
be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out
of the promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is
not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect,
special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft,
unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is
late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the
Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if
appearance of Brent Marris of Marisco Vineyards is cancelled for any reason beyond
the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
entrant; or (g) taking of the prize.
28. The Promoter collects personal information (” PI “) in order to conduct the promotion
and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to
agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian
regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter will also
at www.debortoli.com.au/footer/privacy. In addition to any use that may be outlined
otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and
profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant.
update or correct their PI, how entrants may complain about a breach of the
Australian Privacy Principles or any other applicable law and how those complaints
will be dealt with. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter will
not disclose PI to any entity outside of Australia.
29. The Promoter is De Bortoli Wines Pty Limited (ABN 77 000 146 672) of De Bortoli
Rd, Bilbul NSW 2680. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/38390