Dan Murphys – Win a Breath-Taking Adventure to New Zealand
Evolve Entertainment on behalf of Video Ezy Australasia Pty Ltd (Video Ezy)
The Grinch Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in selecting the winner. The Promoter’s decision is final
and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the ‘The Grinch’
Competition (the Competition) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents of Western Australia, New South Wales, Northern Territory,
Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Australian Capital Territory and Tasmania, who must be 15 years
of age and over (Eligible Entrant). Entrants under the age of 18 must provide contact details for a parent
or guardian. However, business directors, management and employees, their immediate families, their
retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies of Evolve Entertainment and Video Ezy
Australasia Pty Ltd are not eligible to enter.
4. The Competition commences on 18.03.2019 at 10 am (AEST) and concludes on 05.04.2019 at
05:00pm (AEST) (the Promotion Period).
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must colour in the The Grinch colouring sheet entry form at
http://www.videoezy.com.au/kidsactivities/ and complete their contact details before sending their entry
via post to: The Grinch Competition, Video Ezy Express, PO Box 517, Shepparton, Victoria, 3632.
Entries must be received by Friday 05.04.2019 to be eligible to win.
6. Eligible Entrants in the Competition may enter once. Second and subsequent entries will not be included
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of entry in order
to claim a prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize
in whole and no substitute will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the
opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or
defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an
entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of
Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or
generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter
reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s
entry is of a type described in this clause.
9. All entries will be reviewed by the Promoter and best entry in the opinion of the Promoter and taking into
account the age of the entrant will be chosen as the winner. The second and third best entries in the
opinion of the Promotor, taking into account the age of the entrant, will be chosen as runner-ups. The
picking will commence at 8 Gash Court, Kialla, VIC 3631 at 9.30am on 05.04.2019 and the winner’s
prize will be posted to the address provided on their entry form. Results will be published in relevant
print or electronic media as required by State law and on our website within 30 days after competition
10. The entry selected as best by Evolve Entertainment will receive one (1) $100 Ultimate Kids Gift Card
and one (1) copy of The Grinch on DVD (RRP $120). The entries selected as second and third best by
Evolve Entertainment will each receive one (1) copy of The Grinch on DVD (RRP $20) .
11. Total prize pool value for the The Grinch competition is $160 RRP.
12. All prices stated are in Australian dollars, represent the recommended retail price (RRP), include GST
and were correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value
between the time of printing and the ultimate redemption date of the prize.
13. All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Victoria, Australia (AEST).
14. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record
them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant or in order to distribute any prizes
unclaimed by that date, subject to any written directions given under relevant State or Territory
legislation. In the event of any winners, they will be contacted by email within 5 working days.
15. The prize will be mailed out to the mailing address as provided by the winner within 28 days of judging.
Once the prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes
damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
16. The Promoter and the agencies associated with the Competition accept no responsibility for any tax
implications that may arise from the prize winnings and independent financial advice should be sought.
17. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their Parent or legal guardian
18. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for
a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
19. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all
reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed
and photographed or filmed on platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and
the Video Ezy website.
20. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time
stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not
be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
21. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry
should be directed to the Promoter.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the
prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
24. It is a condition of accepting the prize that any remedies available to consumers under the
Australian Consumer Law for defective etc. goods can be made through Video Ezy.
25. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders
the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in
these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural
disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war or act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute
discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to
any written directions given under State Regulation.
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has
reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper
misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal
rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. Evolve Entertainment, Video Ezy Australasia Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies
assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, and delay in operation or
transmission; a communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of
entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
28. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by
computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes
beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or
integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to
disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and
to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any written direction given under
29. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The information provided by entrants will be used by
the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’
personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting the Competition or
communicating with entrants and to State and Territory gaming authorities where required to do so. A
request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
30. By submitting an entry to the Competition, each entrant agrees to assign all rights in the entry to the
Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including
modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or
not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise).
By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe
their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause
the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also
allow third parties to do these things.
31. The Promoter, or any of its related entities or affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical
malfunction or computer online (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment,
software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any
communication or of any materials in this Competition.
32. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be
received at the time of the receipt into the Promoter’s database and NOT at the time of transmission by
33. Video Ezy is collecting the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting
this Competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner) and for any marketing
related communications from Video Ezy, in accordance with the campaign terms and conditions. The
Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can access
and correct the personal information Video Ezy holds about them by contacting Video Ezy on 1300 067
34. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’
names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or
correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
35. The Promoter is Evolve Entertainment Pty Ltd ACN150 750 093 of 8 Gash Court, Kialla, VIC 3631; ph.
1300 067 113
36. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from
and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or
described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s
participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance
of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage,
personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
37. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or