Craigieburn Central – Win a Valentine’s Day Hamper Terms and Conditions (prize valued at $250)
WIN A VALENTINE’S DAY HAMPER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is Lendlease of Level 14, Tower Three, International Towers Sydney, Exchange
Place, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, NSW, Sydney 2000 (Lendlease). Contact
number is (03) 7378 0400
2. Only residents of Australia aged 18 years of age or older (Participant) are eligible for the
3. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
a) any retailer within Craigieburn Central;
b) the Promoter; and
c) the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the
Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), and associated agencies, companies and
d) members of the Immediate Families of the employees referred to at
Immediate family means any of: a spouse or domestic partner, ex- spouse or ex-domestic
partner, de-facto spouse or ex-de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by
adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew,
brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
4. The Competition commences at 5:00pm on Monday 1 February 2021 and closes at 5:00pm
on Wednesday 10 February 2021 (Competition Period). The Promoter may extend the
Competition Period at its sole discretion (Extended Competition Period). Details of any
Extended Competition Period will be posted on email@example.com.
References in these terms and conditions to the Competition Period include any Extended
Competition Period, where applicable.
5. The prize is one of five Valentine’s Day hampers comprising:
– United Cinemas voucher for two recliner seats, one large popcorn and two choc tops.
The value of this prize is $75.
– Seasonal bouquet from Bountiful Blooms Florist valued at $40
– Assorted chocolates heart pack from Max Brenner, valued at $25
– Six assorted doughnuts from Walker’s Doughnuts valued at $20
– One Craigieburn Central gift card valued at $100
6. Each Valentine’s Day hamper is valued at $260. The total prize pool is valued at $1300.
7. To enter, the Participant must tell us in 25 words or less: “What’s the most romantic date
you have ever been on?” in the entry form section of the competition article on the
Craigieburn Central website during the Competition Period.
8. Forthe Participant to be eligible to compete in the Competition, the Participant must enter the
1. within the Competition Period;
2. in the strict manner specified on the entry form for the Competition; and
3. by the method specified on the entry form for the Competition.
8. Only one entry is permitted from a Participant during the daily Competition Period.
9. The best will win a Prize.
10. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
11. The Prize is personal to the winner. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen Prizes once they
13. The entries will be judged by a judging committee at Craigieburn Central Centre
Management between 10:00am and 11:00am and winners will be notified at 2:00pm on
Thursday 11 February 2021.
14. The winner will be contacted via phone and email and will be published on the Valentine’s
Day post on the Craigieburn Central Facebook Page.
15. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be
individually judged based on artistic merit.
16. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the Competition, the Participant (or its parent and guardian) is/are deemed to have
accepted these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age and identity and
eligibility to participate in the Competition. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable
proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
19. Prizes must be collected from Craigieburn Central Centre Management by Sunday 14 February
20. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which the
Participant may have under any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) which may not be
excluded, restricted or modified by agreement (‘Your Consumer Rights’). Subject to Your
Consumer Rights, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage however caused (including
by negligence), suffered or incurred in connection with the Competition or any Prize. Any
condition or warranty which would be implied by law into these terms and conditions is
21. As a condition of accepting a Prize, the winner (or the winner’s parent or guardian), and any
other person(s) sharing the Prize with the winner, may be required to sign legal documentation
as and in the form required by the Promoter including but not limited to a further agreement to
exclude liability of the Promoter for certain loss, damage or injury arising from the use or
participation in a Prize to the extent the Prize is or includes a recreational service or activity.
22. The Promoter may conduct such further judging of entries if, despite using all reasonable
efforts, the original winner cannot be contacted, at the same place as the original judging as is
necessary at 9:00am at Craigieburn Central Centre Management on Monday 15 February 2021
in order to distribute any unclaimed Prizes.
23. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter may cancel the competition and not award the Prize(s) where circumstances
beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control prevent the Promoter from providing the Prize(s).
Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
1. advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the
Competition’s website at on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. promptly destroy all entries received; and
3. not use the personal information that any Participant has provided on the entry form.
25. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Promoter excludes all
warranties in connection with any Prize to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter
reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including
where the Prize is unavailable) for whatever reason, subject to approval of the gaming
authorities in each State and Territory where required. The Prize and/or any element of the
Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied by the winner. No compensation will be
payable if the winner is unable to use their Prize and/or any element of the Prize as stated.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including
but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage
suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using a
Prize or participating in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by
law. The Promoter is not responsible for defective Prizes, lost or stolen Prizes or misuse of
any Prize. All entrants release from, and indemnify the Promoter against, all liability, cost, loss
or expense arising out of acceptance of any Prize(s) or participation in this Promotion
including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or
consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.