Cotton on – Period (as Defined Below) May Sign Up to The Program During Period (prize valued at $2,300)
AFL X PERKS COMPETITION
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/19/37423
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this promotion is Cotton On Clothing Pty Ltd Pty Ltd (“the
Promoter”) (ACN 052 130 462) of 14 Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Victoria 3215.
2. Entry is open to Cotton On & Co. Perks members in Australia. Entrants who are not
Cotton On & Co. Perks members at the commencement of the Competition Period (as
defined below), may sign up to the program during the Competition Period.
Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies
associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition commences at 09.00am AEST on 1 st
September 2019 and ends at
11.59pm AEST on 15 th
September 2019 (“Competition Period”). Entrants may enter
ONCE ONLY. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or
misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. Entrants can only enter in their own
4. To enter this competition entrants must, during the Competition Period:
Step 1. Purchase any AFL branded product online or instore
Step 2. Use their Cotton On. & Co. Perks card/details when making the purchase;
Step 3 . Complete the competition entry form hosted at cottonon.com using the same details
used when signing up to Cotton On & Co. Perks and tell us the AFL team/s you
5. The winning entries will be picked at random from all the Submissions (“the Draw”) on
18/09/2019 at 10.30am AEST at the Cotton On Group Head Office 14 Shepherd Court,
North Geelong, Australia.
6. There will be one (1) winner (“Winner”).
7. The Winner will receive:
Page 1 of 3
One (1) Double pass to the 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final at the MCG in Melbourne
(Valued at $400)
Return economy flights from nearest capital city for 2 adults (max value $1500)
1 nights accommodation at 4 star hotel in double bed room (Hotel TBC) ($400)
The total prize pool is valued at AUD $2,300
8. The Winner will be determined by 12pm AEST on 18 th
September 2019 and will be
notified by their Cotton On & Co. Perks registered email. The Winner must respond to
the Promoter’s email as soon as possible, at the latest being three (3) months after
being notified, or the Promoter may deem that the Winner is ineligible to receive a
In the event that the Winner does not respond to the Promoter’s email by 21 September 2019,
being one (1) week prior to the 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final (which takes place the 28
September 2019), the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner (“New
Winner”) from the remainder of the Submissions and substitute another item or event
of equal or lesser value for the Winner’s prize, as determined by the Promoter at its
sole and absolute discretion.
9. The New Winner will be picked at random from all the remaining Submissions (“the
Re-Draw”) on 21/09/2019 at 10.30am AEST at the Cotton On Group Head Office 14
Shepherd Court, North Geelong, Australia. The New Winner will be determined by
12pm AEST on 21 st
September 2019 and will be notified by their Cotton On & Co. Perks
registered email. The New Winner must respond to the Promoter’s email as soon as
possible, at the latest being three (3) months after being notified, or the Promoter
may deem that the Winner is ineligible to receive a prize.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this
competition or the prizes that comprise this competition, including, without limitation,
travel to and from the airport, meals and other expenses.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The
Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a
prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute another item of equal
or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
12. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and
conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and
acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Page 2 of 3
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the
identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the
discretion of the Promoter.
14. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly
conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the
Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate
or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss
(including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits),
expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or
not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or
accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law
(in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
16. All Submissions will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name
and any photos from the Submission for promotional, marketing and publicity
purposes without compensation. By participating in this competition, each entrant
assigns to the Promoter the whole of the copyright in their entries and, to the extent
permitted by law, waives his or her moral rights in respect of it. Upon entering their
Submission, each entrant warrants that the posting and use of their Submission on
Facebook does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party,
including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark
and/or other intellectual property rights.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to reject, disqualify and remove any Submission that
contains offensive, inappropriate or derogatory material. Any Submission containing
such content may be deemed invalid at the discretion of the Promoter.
18. Personal information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the
purpose of conducting this competition and otherwise in accordance with contestants’
consent. The Promoter may disclose the entrant’s personal information to its
contractors and agents in relation to the conduct of this competition. The Promoter’s
Page 3 of 3