Corner Hotel – a Double Pass to Our Upcoming Aretha Franklin Celebration
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GAME OF SKILL
Promoter Pedestrian Group Pty Limited ACN 112 839 568 of Level 5, 60-64 Reservoir
Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Competition Pedestrian x $300 AUD Westfield E-Voucher Giveaway
Entrants Australian residents aged 18 years and over
Exclusions Employees of Promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this
Competition, and the immediate family of all such employees.
Entry Period Starts at 09:00 hours on Thursday 18 October 2018 and ends at 23:59
hours on Wednesday 7 November 2018.
(a) Fill in all the required data fields on the Survey Monkey Survey within the
relevant Pedestrian.tv article;
(c) and answer the nominated question in 25 words or less.
Limit Limited entry to one per person
Judging Criteria Creativity and humour
12:00 on Thursday 8 November 2018 the offices of the Promoter.
Notification By email by 5:30pm Friday 9 November 2018
Claim Period Within 1 week from the date of Notification
12:00 hours on Wednesday 12 December 2018 the offices of the Promoter.
The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing via email or SMS
(depending on the method of entry) within one day of the Determination.
(a) 1x $300 AUD Westfield e-voucher will be presented to the winner, non-
Total Prize Value $300 AUD maximum.
1. The promoter of the Competition is the Promoter.
2. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
( a ) The prize of a $300.00 AUD Westfield E-Voucher will be awarded by post to the winner’s
address on a date to be advised by the Promoter. The prize will be provided to the winner following
their discussions with the Promoter to arrange this.
( b ) To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Entrant releases the Promoter and its partners from
any liability, loss (including consequential loss), damage, claims, costs, expenses, death or personal
injury suffered or incurred by the Entrant arising out of, or in connection with, the Competition or the
( c ) All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, which may be AEST or AEDT depending on
3. Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
4. This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the
Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards
the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
6. Entry to this Competition via the Website is free. However, any costs associated with
accessing the Website are dependent on the internet service provider used.
7. Entrants must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser. The
Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an Entry
has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service.
8. To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not:
(a) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
(b) be incomplete or illegible; or
(c) be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory,
offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is
inappropriate or objectionable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for
tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole
discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
10. All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
11. This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All
entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the Judging Criteria.
12. Judging will take place at the Prize Determination. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges
appointed by the Promoter.
13. The Entrant who submits the best Entry (as determined by the judges) will win the Prize(s)
(“Winner”). The judges’ decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence
regarding the result.
14. The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
15. The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be responsible
for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s premises.
16. If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian
of the Winner.
17. If the Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the
Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the Entrant
with the next best Entry, as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
18. The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
19. The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to:
(a) the Prize Conditions; and
(b) additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with
which the Winner must comply.
20. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The
Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative
will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize
21. The value of the Prizes are the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive
of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
22. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves
the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
23. If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize
Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
24. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be
collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the
name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of such information,
send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
25. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in
conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver
the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
26. The Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as
specified in these Terms and Conditions.
27. Entrants can contact the Promoter by mail at Level 5, 60-64 Reservoir Street, Surry Hills NSW
2010 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request access to, or corrections of,
the Entrant’s personal information held by the Promoter.
28. The Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture,
voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes
in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
RISK AND LIABILITY
29. The Winner participates in this Competition, and uses the Prize, at his or her own risk.
30. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies
involved in this Competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
31. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of
technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the Promoter’s control), the Promoter may, in its sole
discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms,
subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
32. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their
respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss
of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or
personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition
(including in relation to the Winner’s participation in this Competition and use of the Prize).
33. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.