Coles Buzz – Win 1 Of 500 Free Thai Pumpkin Soup Kits
Coles Made Easy Soups Sampling – Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is free and is open to residents of Australia who are 15 years or over. Prizes will be awarded to guardians of any winner less than 18 years of age. Employees and contractors of Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the competition winner. The 500 winners will be chosen by Coles.
4. To enter, participants must:
(a) Enter the competition via the entry form on coles.com.au by entering their flybuys number, postcode, and answering the question in 25 words or less.
(b) The winners will be the 500 best or most creative answers as chosen by the promoter.
5. Individuals may win only one prize over the competition period. The competition commences on June 11, 2014 at 6:00pm (AEST) and concludes June 16, 2014 at 11.59pm (AEST).
6. Prize is one Coles Made Easy Thai Pumpkin Soup Kit 600g. The total prize pool is valued at $3,500 AUD (inc. GST).
7. A judge will determine the winners on June 17, 2014 at the Promoter’s office at 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, Vic 3123 by judging the best answers based on creativity and skill. Winners will be notified via email within two weeks and will be required to confirm their prize by clicking the ‘activate’ button in the email, so it can be loaded to their flybuys card to pick up in store.
8. The judge’s decision is final and the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrant, and to either allow or disallow any entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the competition.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition entirely, or recommence it on similar conditions at a later date.
12. The Promoter may remove any Content that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and that the promoter deems in its absolute discretion is not in the spirit of the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits or uploads any material that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
13. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a) they will not submit, produce, share or distribute any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 18 or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b) they will obtain prior consent from any person in respect of that person or their property that appears in their Content;
c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein;
15. The Promoter is Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 45 004 189 708) of 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123. Email: email@example.com