Click Frenzy – Win 1 of 3 prizes of an Xbox One 500GB
Marketplaces Survey Giveaway (Consumers) – Terms and Conditions
1. This market research is being undertaken by The Media Pad Pty Ltd.
2. These terms and conditions apply to your taking part in answering some or all of the questions in this questionnaire.
3. Winning a prize (3x Xbox One 500GB consoles to be won) for completion of the market research questionnaire, is a game of skill.
4. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the market research questionnaires, the terms and conditions found here prevail.
5. The Media Pad Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify these Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility to enter:
6. During the market research period, anyone may complete the survey to be eligible to win, provided they are;
(a) 18 Years of age or over
(b) a resident of Australia
(c) a Click Frenzy subscriber
(d) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or an agent of the
promoter who is connected to the market research undertaking.
7. By commencing the survey, participants accept the terms and conditions, outlined here.
8. To enter, participants must:
(a) Complete the survey in its entirety
(b) Answer the final question, which asks participants: For your chance to win 1 of 3
Xbox One 500GB (RRP $376), type in your best estimate of how many clicks the ‘Outdoor, Auto and BBQ’ Sub-Category received during the 2018 Click Frenzy event.
9. Participants may only complete the survey once.
10. The Media Pad Pty Ltd. may deem any completion of the survey as invalid if it:
(a) Is offensive, incomprehensible, or incomplete.
(b) Includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material
11. The Media Pad Pty Ltd may disqualify any participant who:
(a) Partakes in the market research without being eligible;
(b) Tampers with the entry process;
(c) Submits an entry this is not in accordance with the terms and conditions; or
(d) In taking part in the research, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or the reputation of the market research or The Media Pad Pty Ltd.
12. If the participants contact details change the participant must notify The Media Pad Pty Ltd.
13. The Media Pad Pty Ltd will select the winner from the pool of valid entrants on 01/05/2019 at 445 Auburn Road, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122.
14. The Media Pad Pty Ltd. will select the winner in accordance with the closest answer to: For your chance to win 1 of 3 Xbox One 500GB (RRP $376), type in your best estimate of how many clicks the ‘Outdoor, Auto and BBQ’ Sub-Category received during the 2018 Click Frenzy event.
15. In the event of the submission of the same response, the time stamp on the completion of participants’ survey will be employed to decipher who will be deemed a winner. The participant/s that completed the survey first, will be declared as the winner/s.
16. The Media Pad Pty Ltd.’s selection of the three winners is final and binding, subject to Media Pad Pty Ltd.’s rights under paragraph 10 or paragraph 11.
17. The Media Pad Pty Ltd will notify the winner within 3 days after the selection date.
18. The Media Pad Pty Ltd may request that the winners provide proof of their identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the Media Pad Pty Ltd.’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winners do not provide proof of identity, proof of age or poof or residency to the Media Pad Pty Ltd.’s reasonable satisfaction within 1 month after being selected as a winner, the Media Pad Pty Ltd. may forfeit their prize.
19. The winners must accept their prize within 1 month after being selected as the winners. If the winners do not accept the prize within 1 month after being selected as the winners, the Media Pad Pty Ltd may forfeit their prize.
20. If the prize/s is/are unavailable, the Media Pad Pty Ltd may substitute the prize/s with a substitute, provided that the substitute prize/s is/are of the same or similar value or specification as the original prize/s.
21. Any partial completion of either questionnaire is the property of the Media Pad Pty Ltd, and can be used freely at its discretion, irrespective of full or partial completion of the survey.
22. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
(a) Any late, lost, altered, damaged, or misdirected survey completions or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) Any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised by the market research
(c) Any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) Any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) Any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize