Cleveland Expo Qld – Visit Reef Science Catch & Release – Win The Major and Daily Prizes Complete The Entry Form Available at The Reef Science Catch and (prize valued at $2,200)
2018 CLEVELAND CARAVAN, CAMPING, BOATING AND 4X4 EXPO
Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd September 2018.
Norm Price Park, Redland Showgrounds, Cleveland, Queensland, 4163.
Reef Science Catch and Release Australia
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Australian Events Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 86 622 976 087), often called ‘Australian Events’ is the promoter of this competition and
hereafter in the terms and conditions will be referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
Information on how to enter and the prizes to be won form part of the terms and conditions. By entering this competition you
confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
The prize is supplied by Reef Science Catch and Release Australia (ABN 31 717 677 034). The prize consists of one (1) major
prize given away on Sunday 19th August and daily prizes and giveaway packs given away each day of the event.
Major Prize to be given away from 3.00pm Sunday 23rd September 2018:
A Swell Boat plus sounder and electric motor. Total package valued up to $2,200.
Daily Prize offers to be given away during shows at the event:
Three (3)x Shimano prize packs valued up to $1,000 each to be given away Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd, and Sunday 23rd
Three (3)x Mako Eyewear packs valued up to $350 each to be given away Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd, and Sunday 23rd
Giveaway Packs from Shimano, Lowrance, Gamakatsu and Squidgies, with a total estimated value of $4,500 given away during
1. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or in any other way.
2. To enter the competition to win the major and daily prizes complete the entry form available at the Reef Science Catch and
Release Australia area at the 2018 Cleveland Caravan, Camping, Boating and 4×4 Expo, Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd
September 2018. Norm Price Park, Redland Showgrounds, Cleveland, Queensland, 4163.
3. The winners of the prizes will be notified by the contact phone number provided on the entry form. If voice contact is not
established within four (4) minutes of each draw, the draw will continue until contact has been made with a winning entry
within the four (4) minutes allowed. The winners will be responsible for arranging the collection of the prizes at the event
from the Reef Science Catch and Release Australia area. No delivery is available.
4. Entry to the competition is free once you have entered the event precinct.
5. Entry to the competition is open to all ages and strictly for Show Patrons only. Winners aged under 18 years must be
accompanied by an adult in order to collect the prizes. Employees of the Promoter, Reef Science Catch and Release
Australia and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
6. Each winning entry for the Daily Prize will be drawn at random between 3.00pm and 3.30pm (Queensland time) on Friday
21st, Saturday 22nd, and Sunday 23rd September 2018 at the event. The draw will be witnessed by a representative of the
Promoter and Reef Science Catch and Release Australia, along with invited members of the public in attendance at the
7. The winner of the Major Prize will be drawn at random between 3.00pm and 3.30pm (Queensland time) on Sunday 23rd
September 2018 at the event. The draw will be witnessed by a representative of the Promoter and Reef Science Catch and
Release Australia, along with invited members of the public in attendance at the event.
8. The Promoter of this competition reserves the right to seek verification of each winner’s age and identity and other
relevant information. The Promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and Reef Science Catch and Release Australia exclude
all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of the Promotion, including, without
limitation, any variation in the value of the prizes, any tax liability incurred by an entrant and any use of the prizes.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to modify or change the competition terms without notice.
11. The Promoter consents to Reef Science Catch and Release Australia collecting personal information in connection with the
Promotion which is passed onto the Promoter. By entering the competition you are consenting to the Promoter and Reef
Science Catch and Release Australia contacting you at a later date for marketing and promotion purposes.
12. If anyone is unsure about any aspect of this competition or if they are unsure about any of the terms and conditions they
are invited to ring the Promoter on (07) 4634 7288. Full details on the event (how to get there etc) can be found at