City of Ipswich – Win a Double Season Pass With General Camping at Earth Frequency Festival [closes 10am] (prize valued at $740)
EARTH FREQUENCY FESTIVAL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “Promoter” of Earth Frequency Festival Competition 2020 – Double Season Passes with
General Camping (the “Competition”) is the Ipswich City Council (“the Promoter”).
2. Entry to the competition is open to people over the age of 18 years old. An entrant to the
Competition must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of the
Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual
associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
3. Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the
Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter
may at their discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these
Terms and Conditions.
4. Entries not made in accordance with these entry terms and conditions will be held invalid,
and will not be considered. The Competition opens at 10.00am on Monday 20 January 2020 and
closes at 10:00am Monday 3 February 2020 (“Competition Period”).
5. Any entry received after the closure of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid and will
not be considered. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, delayed or
6. Any Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Each individual entrant may only submit one (1) Competition entry. All entries must be made
online, through the Discover Ipswich electronic entry form.
8. By entering the Competition entrants agree to indemnify and release the Promoter in respect
of any judgement, action, or liability for all loss, damage, injury (to persons or property), and
costs (including legal costs) arising out of or in connection with the entrant’s participation in the
Competition and/or breach of these terms and conditions.
9. Entrants must not engage in any unlawful conduct, or any misconduct which is calculated to
jeopardise the fair and proper conduct, and the integrity of the Competition.
10. One winner for the grand prize will be chosen. The Promoter will choose the winner by way
of a random draw at 11.00am on Monday 3 February 2020. The result of the random draw is
final and no correspondence and/or communication of any kind in relation to the result will be
entered into. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any prize for the competition.
11. Any prize awarded for winning the Competition is at the Promoter’s discretion, and is non-
negotiable, and may not be exchanged for cash or any other prizes.
12. The winner of the grand prize will receive:
1 x Double season pass with general camping to Earth Frequency Festival Competition 2020 on
Friday 14 to Monday 17 February 2020.
Total prize value is $740.00
This prize does not include travel to and from Ipswich or accommodation.
13. Ipswich City Council is collecting your personal information for the purposes of conducting
the Competition. We will not disclose your personal information outside of Council unless we
are required to do so by law or you have given your consent. However, to enable the Promoter
to administer, judge and promote the Competition your personal information may be recorded
and/or disclosed; for instance your name may be disclosed in a publication or at an event for the
purpose of giving notice of Competition winners/entrants. By completing an entry form we will
consider that you have given the Promoter your consent to manage your personal information
in the manner described in Council’s Privacy Statement, Personal Information Digest and this