CIAA – Competition (prize valued at $51,490)
Let’s Go Caravan and Camping New Age
Caravans Summer Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for the Let’s Go Caravan and Camping New Age Caravans Summer
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry
not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 and above. Employees and their
immediate families of the Promoter and Sponsors including iFish and DreamPool
Productions, New Age Caravans and Caravan Industry Association of Australia, their related
corporate bodies and Agencies are not eligible to enter this Promotion.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 3 December 2017 and closes at 11.59pm
AEDT on 4 March 2018 (‘Promotion period’).
To enter the draw, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the
4. To enter, participants must complete the Entry Form found on:
5. Provide all the information requested within the online application form, including but
not limited to their name, email address, postcode and date of birth range to allow
identification and communication.
6. Complete and answer the following question in 25 words or less: If I won the Let’s Go
Caravan and Camping New Age Caravans Summer Giveaway, I would?
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to
disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry,
which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
8. The winners will be the most creative entries received by the Promoter, which satisfy the
eligibility requirements as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry
received during the Promotion Period will be judged based on the creativity of the response
by Paul Worsteling.
10. The Winner will be notified by email by no later than 5:00pm on Monday 20 March
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence
regarding the result.
12. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the
conditions of use of the prize
13. The Prize is a New Age Caravans Road Owl 18ft, Ensuite Comfort Pack Upgrade, free
initial 12-month New Age Assist valued at $51,490 and Standard New Age Caravans
warranty conditions apply. The winner is responsible for registration and cannot take
Caravan until registration has been paid prior to pick up. The vehicle used to tow the prize
caravan from the dealership must have suitable towing capacity to tow the caravan on
collection and any modifications will be at the expense of the prize winner. The prize
(caravan) will be delivered to the winner’s local dealership and must be collected from the
advised dealership, this cannot be changed, please see for a list of locations
14. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated
prize. Prizes may include terms and conditions of use.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to review entries in the event of any entrant not
claiming any Prize. If any Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility within 4
weeks of the original decision, the Promoter will reserve the right to select the next best
entry. The winner will be notified by email.
16. The winners agree to the use of their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and
Promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own
copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the
17. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by
infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention,
fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which
corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion), the
Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a
relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The
Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
19. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database.
The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete
information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming
associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the
course of administration of this Promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any
error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of
20. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the Promoter collecting, using and
disclosing their personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this
promotion. Additionally, by ticking the relevant opt-in box/es, (a) entrants agree to the
Promoter and its trusted partners using their personal information to help the Promoter
communicate with them about offers from the Promoter and its marketing partners (which
offers entrants may opt-out of receiving), and they agree to the Promoter disclosing their
information to such partners in connection with such purposes and/or (b) entrants agree to
the Promoter sharing their personal information with the Sponsors and they acknowledge
that the Sponsors will be solely responsible for its use of such information.
21. The Promoter is Caravan Industry Association of Australia Caravan (CIAA), 9/10 Hudson
Road, Albion Qld 4010. ABN: 70 057 668 041
22. The Sponsors are Dreampool Productions 22 Wellington Street, St. Kilda, Victoria, 3182
ABN: 78 943 473 266) and New Age Caravans, 29 Shirley Way, Epping VIC 3076, ABN: 45 112 877