Chris Allen – Win a Pair of Wireless Beats By Dre HeaDouble Passhones Now (prize valued at $259.95)
BROADSHEET MELBOURNE x MUSEUMS VICTORIA
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By participating in the Broadsheet x Museums Victoria competition (Promotion), each participant fully and
unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. The promoter is Broadsheet, trading as Broadsheet Media Pty Ltd, ABN 20 131 593 201 of Level 1, 231
Smith Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion commences at 13:00 (AEST) on Tuesday 8 January 2019 and closes at 17:00 (AEST) on
Tuesday 5 February 2019 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to VIC residents only who are over 18 years of age.
How to Enter
1. To enter this Promotion, you must complete the application form including your first name, last name,
email address, post code and answer the promotional question “What have you done for LOVE?”.
2. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence
will be entered into with entrants.
3. Multiple entries are not permitted.
4. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic
devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the competition is prohibited and may render all
entries submitted by that individual invalid.
5. Employees of the Promoter, immediate family members of any employee, and any associated company or
agency of the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
6. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void
if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Draw and Prizes
7. Judging for the prize will take place at Level 1, 231 Smith St Fitzroy, VIC 3065 at 09.00 (AEST) on
Wednesday 6 February 2019.
8. One (1) winner will receive a prize for two (2) inclusive of:
– One (1) x private tour and entry into the Love exhibition for two (2) at the Immigration Museum on
– One (1) x guided tour and entry into for two (2) into Heide Museum of Modern Art on Saturday 16th
– Two (2) nights’ accommodation at QT Melbourne (Deluxe King Room) inclusive of breakfast daily for two
(2) people at signature restaurant Pascale Bar & Grill and a bottle of Champagne in-room on ice. All prize
elements are non-transferable and must be redeemed on the 15th & 16th February, 2019.
– One (1) x chefs tasting meal with wine for two (2) pax at Restaurant Lesa on Saturday 16th
– Prize is inclusive of one (1) x travel from the Immigration Museum to Heide Museum of Modern Art and
one (1) x travel from Heide Museum of Modern Art to QT Melbourne on Saturday 16th
of February 2019.
9. Total prize pool value is at approximately $1300 including GST.
10. Winners of this competition will be notified via email to their nominated email address by 11.00 (AEST) on
Thursday 7 February 2019.
11. The prize must be taken on Friday 15th
February and Saturday 16th
12. By entering this competition, and by collecting a prize, the winner acknowledges and accepts that driving,
travel and any other activities comprising the prize, are inherently dangerous and may result in death,
injury, incapacity, damage to property or other losses. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god,
such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur whilst the winner
is travelling. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at
destinations prior to travel. The Promoter does not guarantee that the winner will enjoy the travel prize or
be suited to the type of travel prize that is offered.
13. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to
participate in this Win a Love-Inspired Weekend should they be chosen as winners. The winners release
the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and
employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with
the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be
liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of
any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the Win a Love-Inspired
Weekend or any other aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that
there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
14. This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold, exchanged for cash.
15. If the winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter has the right to select new a new winner.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the rules of the competition at any time.
Personal Information and Privacy
17. The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards detailed in the Promoter’s Privacy
Policy, which is available at http://www.broadsheet.com.au/melbourne/info/privacy-policy
18. You can contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer if you would like the details of the personal information that
the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like to be corrected. Our Privacy Officer’s contact details
are: Privacy Officer, Level 1, 231 Smith St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065
19. Your privacy is important to us. Your information is collected by Broadsheet Media Pty Ltd (Broadsheet)
the purpose of conducting this promotion, sending you our newsletter, keeping in touch with you about
news and information. Broadsheet may disclose your information to companies and agencies in connection
to third party organisations for marketing purposes. You may remain anonymous. If you do not provide
information, we may not be able to provide you with certain information, products or services. To access or