China Eastern Airlines – Win a major prize of a trip for 2 to Paris OR 1 of 2 minor prizes of Huawei Mate 10 mobile phone
Terms & Conditions
The competition commences at 17:00 AEST on 7 February 2018 and closes at 10.00 on 28 February 2018 (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
Entry to the Huawei Mate 10 Photography Competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are registered Facebook users. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
1. To enter the CEA x Huawei #Soulmate Photo Competition entrants must during the Competition Period take a photograph with a scene that heroes the colour pink by a mobile phone and submit a post to China Eastern Airline’s Facebook page (@CEAirOceania) via a dedicated competition tab.
2. Tag @CEAirOceania, @HuaweiMobileAU and use #Soulmate in their post.
3. Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
4. Entries that use robotic, automatic or programmable methods will be rejected.
5. Entries that include or use:
5.1. Violations of third party rights such as copyright;
5.2. Defamatory, explicit, indecent or obscene language or content; or
5.3. Material that promotes alcohol, tobacco or other drugsare prohibited and will be rejected.
1. The major prize is 2 economy class return air fares on China Eastern Airlines operated flights from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Paris via Shanghai.
2. The 2 minor prizes are standard Huawei Mate 10 mobile phones.
Determination, Notification of Winners and Claiming of the Prizes
1. Winners will be the entries that receive the most number of likes, as determined on the dedicated competition tab hosted on @CEAirOceania’s Facebook page.
2. Winners will be announced on 5 March 2018 and will be notified via @CEAirOceania Facebook Account.
3. The major prize winner must redeem their prize by contacting China Eastern Airlines’ Sydney office (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 45 days of announcement of the winner.
4. The minor prize winners will be contacted by the Huawei Promoter and post to the designated address.
Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter reserves the right to audit and verify the validity of all entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any entrant who is not eligible to enter, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions, who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is fraudulent or misleading.
2. As a condition of accepting a Prize the winner may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity form as required by the Promoter. If the winner fails to do so by the time stipulated by the Promoter that winning entry will be forfeited.
3. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
4. If any winner is unable to be contacted or is unable to accept their prize then the Promoter will award their prize to the entry with the next highest number of likes within 14 days.
5. If 2 entries receive the same number of likes then the Promoter will determine the winner on the basis of the originality of the caption in the entry.
6. For the major prize, the first international outbound flight has to be used before the 30th November 2018. Blackout periods for the first international outbound flight: 29th June 2018 – 26th August 2018, 28th September 2018 – 5th October 2018. Other China Eastern fare rules apply. Once the tickets have been issued, no changes are allowed (date changes etc.)
7. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter excludes all conditions, warranties and terms, implied by statute, general law or custom, excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage or taxes (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
8. The Promoter is not responsible or liable if the Competition is incapable of proceeding as planned or in a secure and fair manner because of computer viruses, bugs, tampering, technical failures or other reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
9. Each entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name and entry in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Huawei Mate 10 Photography Competition (including any outcome), the Promoter and or products/services supplied by the Promoter.
10. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Huawei Mate 10 Photography Competition and may, for that purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to a regulatory authority and for the Promoter’s future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct their personal information to the Promoter.
11. The Promoter is Huawei Technologies (Australia) Pty Ltd, ABN: 49 103 793 380 of Level 6, Tower B, 799 Pacific Highway Chatswood, NSW, 2067 and China Eastern Airlines Corporation Limited, ABN: 18 075 465 575 of Level 9, 39-41 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
12. Facebook is not a party to or in any way associated with this promotion.