Centennial Parklands – #ShareThePark – Win a Micro sprite scooter from SkaterHQ OR a $50 voucher for Urban Winery at The Entertainment Quarter
Use #ShareThePark to share your experience of the Parklands during Share The Park and you could win a Micro sprite scooter from SkaterHQ or second place, 2x $25 vouchers to Urban Winery in The Entertainment Quarter!
Terms and conditions of entry for #ShareThePark photo competition 2018
All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions – please ensure you review before entering the competition:
1. The promoter is CENTENNIAL PARK AND MOORE PARK TRUST, ABN 37 220 827 521, Banksia Way Centennial Park NSW 2021 Australia, ph. 02 9339 6699
2. Entry is open to all Centennial Parklands visitors who upload a photo from Centennial Parklands to a public Twitter or Instagram profile or upload via the Woobox entry form on the Centennial Parklands Facebook page and use #ShareThePark in the caption
3. To enter, participants need to upload a photo from Centennial Parklands to a public Twitter or Instagram profile or upload via the Woobox entry form on the Centennial Parklands Facebook page and use #ShareThePark in the caption
4. The promotion opens at 12pm AEST on Tuesday 17 April 2018 and closes 5pm AEST Monday 14 May 2018.
5. The first prize for this competition is a Micro-sprite scooter from Skater HQ valued at $169.95 and second prize for this competition is 2x vouchers for Urban Winery in the Entertainment Quarter valued at $25 AUD each.
6. The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Winner and second place holder will be selected by Centennial Parklands Marketing Staff based on the quality of submission.
8. The draw for the winner will take place on Tuesday 15 May 2018 at 11am AEST.
9. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be transferred.
10. The prize winners will be contacted via email, Twitter or Instagram.
11. If the winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
12. Employees and their immediate families of the Centennial Park and Moore Park Trust and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.
13. Centennial Parklands may post the name of the winners on its Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages to promote the competition.
14. It is the responsibility of the prize winners to collect and redeem the prize and/or vouchers based on instructions sent by Centennial Parklands marketing staff.
16. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
17. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. In the event of a cancellation, the promoter is not liable for any refunds, loss or damage suffered.