Casuarina Square Shopping Centre – Win It’ Promotion (prize valued at $15,075)
GPT – Casuarina
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘Be in it to DAR win it’ Promotion
(“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
2. The “Promoter” is GPT Property Management Pty Ltd ABN 29 116 099 631, Level 52, MLC
Centre, 19-29 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000. Telephone number (02) 8239 3555. The
shopping centre owners, managers and all employees of all stores are ineligible to enter
This Promotion is only open to NT residents who are at least 18 years old.
4. The following persons are ineligible for the Promotion: (i) directors and employees of the
Promoter, its related companies or any of its agencies or retailers that are associated with the
Promotion (except for those that have made their purchase from another store); (ii) the
spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an aforementioned excluded person; and
(iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the
5. The Promotion commences at 9.00am Australian Eastern Standard (“AEST”) Tuesday, 1st
September 2020 and closes at 11:59pm, Wednesday 30th
September 2020. (“Promotion
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must:
1. Simply make a spend of $20.00 or more at any participating specialty retailer at Casuarina
Square Shopping Centre. (excluding Major Stores)
2. Visit www.winwithcasuarinasquare.com.au and enter their details
3. Scratch the panel to reveal if they are an instant winner.
7. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information
to be added to the Promoter’s database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set
out in these Terms and Conditions, of which they may opt out at any time.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
8. Minimum $20 spend per receipt
9. Customers may enter more than once, but the minimum spend of $20 per entry is required.
10. Participating retailers include all retailers currently open and trading at Casuarina Square
Shopping Centre within the promotional period, including The Quarter. Excluding Major Stores
(Coles, Woolworths, Kmart and Big W)
11. Proof of purchase receipts from minimum spend in centre may be requested to be sighted (if
requested) if deemed the winner of the major prize.
12. Prize winners will be notified immediately on screen upon entry form submission. Prizes must
be collected in person from the Centre Management office located underneath the food court
at Casuarina Square.
30 x $500 gift card + 2.50 admin fee per card
14. Total prize pool value: $15,075
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
and absolute discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Redemption of the prizes for any good or services are subject to the standard terms and
conditions of the relevant providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an
element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the
Promoter, the Promoter at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or
that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any
written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of an entrant will not be
used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
20. At the end of the Promotion all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to valid claims will
be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be
taken as cash, unless otherwise specified. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of
a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in
the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any
media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed
and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including
contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place
of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with
these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter
to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as
reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter,
including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the
Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to the fullest extent permitted
by law to: (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory
authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as it deems appropriate.
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and
is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software
or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter
repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Any prize that is not supplied by the Promoter (or its related companies) in the ordinary
course of its business is, for the purposes of the Promotion, supplied to prize winners by the
third party that directly supplies the goods or services. By entering the Promotion, each
entrant acknowledges that: (a) the Promoter, its agents and contractors have no liability to
prize winners in respect of any loss, damage, cost, inconvenience or other disadvantage that
may be suffered as a result of any defective or otherwise unsatisfactory goods or services
supplied by a third party to a prize winner, or the failure to supply those goods or services to a
prize winner; (b) it will not bring any claim against the Promoter, its agents or contractors in
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or
modify, the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer
Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection
laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any
liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) exclude all
liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of
opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective directors, officers, employees and
agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal
injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special
or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access
or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged
or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any
variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability
incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
Privacy: By entering this Promotion, (unless the entrant has specified otherwise) each entrant
consents to the personal information they submit with their entry being used for the primary
purposes of: automatically signing up to the Casuarina Square database, administering this
Promotion, passing on information to related entities and to enter into a database for future
promotional, marketing and publicity activities of the Promoter or its related entities. An
entrant may request access to his or her personal information held by the Promoter by
contacting the Promoter’s Privacy Officer. The Promoter may deny a request for access in
some circumstances. If it does it will tell you why. An access fee may be charged to cover the
Promoter’s costs of providing the information. The Promoter regards the security of personal
information as a priority however the Promoter cannot guarantee the security of personal