Caledonian Dream – Win a Road Trip In New Caledonia Video Required
Gelatissimo DEATH BY CHOCOLATE Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, except employees of the Promoter; its agencies associated with this
3. Entries open on 05/07/19 12.00pm AEST and entries close 22/08/19 midnight AEST.
4. To enter, simply complete the DEATH BY CHOCOLATE Competition form on our Facebook, Website or eDM
by filling out your details in the required fields and letting us know what you love about chocolate in 10 words
5. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually
judged based on originality and creative merits. The judges’ decision is final. The winner will be drawn on Friday
of August at 12midday AEST by Gelatissimo Head Office.
6. Prize Information:
Prize will include – 10 x 1L Take-home packs of your choice in flavours with a Hot Nutella drizzle with
Prize value depends on the chosen store for prize redemption. Approx. $255 incl. GST.
Terms and Conditions of Prize:
The prize redemption is valid until 30th
of September 2019
Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services and cannot be transferred
to any other persons.
Not to be used in conjunction with any other certificate or offer.
7. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or
alteration of the competition and entry forms. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, illegibility or
incomplete entry forms.
8. Winner will be notified by email within a day of picking the winner and will have 48 hours to confirm
acceptance of prize.
9. If prize is unclaimed, a new winner will be selected on 26th
of August at 12midday AEST by Gelatissimo Head
10. By entering the promotion each entrant consents to receiving any form of communications from the
Promoter. They also consent to the information they submit being entered into a database and the Promoter
may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any
further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant.
11. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update
addition, literary or creative artwork or photography pieces become the property of the Promoter and its
promotional partners and it is a condition of entry that those pieces may be used by the Promoter for their own
promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction.
12. The Promoter is Gelatissimo (02) 8845 0100, ABN 91 100 053 307