Burnside Village – Win a Trip to Milan (prize valued at $6,868)
SHOP TO WIN A TRIP TO MILAN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The competition is being conducted by Burnside Village Pty Ltd of 447 Portrush Road, Glenside SA 5065 (“Burnside Village”).
2. Entry is open to all Burnside Village customers. Singapore Airlines employees and their families along with Burnside Village employees, store-owners, retailers and
their families are ineligible to enter.
3. Children under the age of 18 are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter the competition, customers must spend $40 or more in any one single transaction at any retail store or Coles, or $10 at any café or food outlet within
Burnside Village where the customer will receive an entry form with a code. Customers go to http://www.burnsidevillage.com.au or use the iPad’s within centre
linked to submit their entry including their entry form code.
5. One entry is limited to each purchase made to the amounts aforementioned. Any form of automatized entry using any devices or software is invalid.
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual or group of entrants for tampering with the
entry process, including but not limited to the utilization of techniques designed to make multiple entries with a single purchase or for submitting an entry which is
not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
7. All valid entries received during the promotion period will be entered in the major prize draw.
8. The competition commences 7.00am on Thursday 15th March 2018 and ends 9.00pm Thursday 12 April 2018.
9. The person filling in the entry form (“the participant”):
a. Must complete all other details requested on the Entry Form;
b. An incomplete or illegible or incorrectly answered Entry Form will be held to be ineligible
10. There is no limit to the number of entries any person may submit as long as they have purchased goods to the aforementioned values per entry entered.
11. Entries must be completed online using the entry code by 9.00pm CDT on Thursday 12 April 2018. Late entries will not be accepted.
12. There is only one winner who shall receive the prize of two (2) return economy flights to Milan flying Singapore Airlines departing Adelaide only and a $2000 Flight
Centre voucher valid for use at Burnside Village only. (“the Prize”).
13. The total value of the prize is $6,868, which includes two (2) return economy flights to Milan flying Singapore Airlines to the value of $4,868.00 and a Flight Centre
voucher valued at $2,000.00, redeemable only at Flight Centre Burnside Village.
14. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
15. The winning entry will be randomly electronically drawn, using the computerised drawing system already approved by the OLGC under approval number 959, at
Burnside Village, 447 Portrush Road, Glenside, SA, 5065, at 2.00pm on Friday April 13, 2018. A proof of purchase will be required to validate entry.
16. The winner of the prize shall be notified in writing within 14 days of the draw and will be published in The Advertiser Newspaper on Friday 27 April 2018.
17. The winner should obtain his/her own advice as to the taxation effect of receiving the prize.
18. The decision as to the winner of the prize is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
19. By filling out the entry form online the participant consents to having the information on the Entry Form stored, retained and used by Burnside Village or any of its
related companies for the purpose of sending to the participant other promotional material from Burnside Village or any of its related companies or affiliates.
20. Burnside Village will comply with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1998 (as amended) in relation to the storage, use and record-keeping of the participant’s
personal information it receives on the Entry Form.
21. Burnside Village will not be held accountable by any winner for any expense, loss, damage or injury incurred whilst collecting any, or all of the prize package,
whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner.
22. The promoter is Burnside Village Pty. Ltd. ACN 373264572. SA LICENCE NUMBER: T18/183
1. Travel is to be on Singapore Airlines services to/from Adelaide only (SQ278/SQ277/SQ276 and SQ279).
2. The tickets are for return travel in Economy Class. Upgrades are permitted at passenger’s own expense. Please contact Singapore Airlines for details.
3. The recipient is responsible for all applicable government and security taxes and levies, insurance surcharges and airport charges. These taxes must be paid at least
five working days prior to travel.
4. Travel must be between 14 April 2018 and 31 March 2019. Travel must be fully completed by 31 March 2019.
5. No travel permitted between the following dates: 15 September 2018 – 19 September 2018, 19 December 2018 – 6 January 2019, 21 January 2019 – 05 February
6. Maximum stay is up to 3 months abroad.
7. Travel is subject to availability at the time of booking.
8. Prize-winner must book the flights within 2 (two) months of notification of winning the prize
9. Changes including, but not limited to date changes, rerouting and name changes are not permitted after ticketing.
10. Prize consists of one ticket registered in the name of the prize-winner and a traveller of their choice.
11. Tickets cannot be on sold in any way.
12. If prize-winner cannot travel for any reason, one ticket (the prize-winner’s) is forfeited.
13. The prize-winner must use the two (2) tickets within the same booking, and the passengers must travel with each other at all times including the same flights,
itineraries and dates.
14. Any accommodation en-route/stopover whether by choice or circumstance is at the recipient’s own expense.
15. Prize, and therefore tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
16. Tickets which remain unused after the expiry date of the agreement (31 March 2019) shall be deemed null and void.
17. Recipient of the prize must ensure they obtain all relevant visa requirements and ensure their passport has a minimum validity of six months.
18. No frequent flyer points will be given as part of the prize.
19. The recipient of this prize is responsible for all travel costs to and from the point of departure; this includes accommodation, spending money, visa requirements,
travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, meals and any other expenses.
20. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended by the Department of Foreign Affairs And Trade for all overseas travel. Singapore Airlines recommends seeking advice
about travel insurance.
21. No preferred seating is available for this booking.
22. No Singapore Stopover Holidays or Basic Singapore Stopover Holidays are applicable for this booking.
23. All special meals including dietary requirements must be advised at least 3 working days prior to departure.
24. Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to enter.
25. The original prize letter must be presented at time of booking. Booking must be made by the Singapore Airlines Adelaide office.
26. Singapore Airlines staff and family members are not eligible to enter.
27. Prize-winner must adhere to Singapore Airlines conditions of carriage.
Flight Centre Burnside Village
1. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable and is not redeemable for cash.
2. All travel plans must be arranged with Flight Centre Burnside. Once booked, any changes made to the booking may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee, at the
cost of the Prize winner.
3. Gift Voucher is valid for use within 6 months from the date of issue.
4. Gift Card must be redeemed at Flight Centre Burnside.
5. Gift Card may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future
purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
6. Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.