BSR Australia – Betta – Win 1 of 4 prize packages including 4 VIP tickets to Brisbane Heat Home Game and more
OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
OF THE BETTA GIVEAWAY COMPETITION FOR PARTICIPANTS (“Participants”)
Promoter: BSR Australia Ltd (ABN 84 122 529 695) of 18/56 Lavarack Ave, Eagle Farm QLD 4009.
HOW TO ENTER
To be eligible to enter, individuals must log onto http://www.facebook.com/BettaAU or http://www.betta.com.au & follow the prompts as directed to the competition entry page, input the requested details, and upload a photo “Of Your Ultimate Cricket Moment”. They must then submit the fully completed entry form during the promotional period. The person who submits the best photo as determined by the Promoter will be the winner of the prize.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents from Australia only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
5. Competition Details
1 – Who can enter open, close, and draw dates and times
Age restriction: Entrants must be over the age of 18 as of the date of entry
Competition open date and time:
01/9/2017 at 9:01 AM
Competition close date and time:
30/11/2017 at 11:59 PM
Competition judging date and time:
9:00 AM on 01/12/2017
2- Entry method and conditions of entry
To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
Complete the entry form at https://www.betta.com.au/betta-cricket/competitions
By submitting a photo to this competition, all entrants confirm that their entry is their own work and they are the copyright owner or have permission from the copyright owner to use the content therein. All entrants to the competition retain copyright to their own photos and grant to Betta a non-exclusive, irrevocable, world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free licence to use, copy, publish, make available, distribute, transmit, perform, display, edit or modify their
submitted photos for the purposes of the competition draw and for all Betta’s ongoing promotional purposes including regramming, advertising, use on the Betta’s website and other social channels, including promotional purposes not related to this competition. Betta agrees to not otherwise seek to commercially exploit any entrant’s photos. Entrants are not entitled to any royalties, fees or other compensation in return for any use of their photos permitted by these terms and conditions.
Entrants must not enter any photo or take any action that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
Content submitted must not be illegal, fraudulent, sexist, racist, discriminatory, misleading or deceptive, defamatory, obscene or offensive, inappropriate for people under the age of 18, off-topic, or negatively impact on the Betta brand (as determined by Betta). Entries that breach the listed entry restrictions above may be deemed invalid, at Betta’s sole and absolute discretion.
3- number of entries per person
An entrant may only enter the competition once (1).
You can only enter once – don’t create multiple entries to try and get around this. Anyone creating multiple entries will be ineligible to win.
4- Judging Details
Date: Friday 01/12/2017 Time: 9:00 AM (AEST)
5- Prize conditions
Location: BSR Franchising Head office, 18/56 Lavarack Ave, Eagle Farm QLD 4009.
Judging Criteria: This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on originality and creativity of their entry.
Prize must be used in full on the game date allocated to you (dates specified below). In the
6 – number of winners and prizes and value
event a winner does not use the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Number of winners
Prize Package Inclusions Total Value $651.50(per Prize package):
4 X VIP Tickets to Brisbane Heat Home Game (Total Value $176)
4 X Merchandise Packs (Total Value $136.95)
1 x In seat Food & Drink Package (Total Value $ 150)
1 X Night Accommodation at Gabba Central Apartments – 2 Bedroom Serviced Apartment (Total Value $189)
1 x Walk on the Gabba Pitch Tour
Must be available on game dates (current as of 30/08/2017). Game dates will be randomly allocated to the 4 winners.
Value of each
Wed Dec 20
Wed Dec 27
Friday Jan 06
Wed, Jan 10
6. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
7. The winners will be selected by the promoter on 01/12/2017. Winner will be notified in
writing by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered
8. Any and all costs associated with collecting the prize (including but not limited to airfares,
transport, accommodation and meals) are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
9. All prizes must be claimed within 2 (two) weeks of winning. Unclaimed prizes thereafter will
be made use of as the promoter sees fit.
10. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the
prize with a prize to the equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority.
11. The Promoter makes no guarantee that the celebrities associated with the prize will be
present during the visit. Even if those people are present, the winner will not necessarily meet with any of them. During the visit the winner must abide by, and ensure his or her companions abide by all reasonable requests of the Promoter and venue management. Failure to comply may result in immediate and unconditional removal of the winner (and their companions) from the premises.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may occur. It is the responsibility of the prize- winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at prize event destinations. The Promoter’s sole responsibility in relation to any event is the issue of tickets and prize confirmations only.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request
to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of
17. Entrants may access, change and/or update their personal information and obtain a copy of
during office hours.
18. For the avoidance of doubt The Competition is managed and run by Betta having its principal
place of business at BSR Franchising Pty Ltd, ABN: 21 122 556094, 18/56 Lavarack Avenue, Eagle Farm, Queensland, 4009.