Broadsheet – Win a Double Pass to The Mysterious and Unnerving Alone Experience (prize valued at $851)
BROADSHEET MELBOURNE x ALONE
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By participating in the Broadsheet x Alone competition (Promotion), each participant fully and
unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. The promoter is Broadsheet, trading as Broadsheet Media Pty Ltd, ABN 20 131 593
201 of Level 1, 231 Smith Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion commences at 12:00 (AEST) on Friday 12 January 2018 and closes at
17:00 (AEST) on Monday 29 January 2018 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to VIC residents only who are over 18 years of age.
How to Enter
5. To enter this Promotion you must complete the application form including your first name, last
name, and email address.
6. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part. The Promoter’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
7. Multiple entries are not permitted.
8. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or
electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the competition is prohibited
and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
9. Employees of the Promoter, immediate family members of any employee, and any associated
company or agency of the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
10. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be
deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Draw and Prizes
11. Judging for the prize will take place at Level 1, 231 Smith St Fitzroy, VIC 3065 at 17.00 (AEST)
on Monday 29 January 2018.
12. Five (5) winners will receive a prize for two (2) inclusive of:
– 2 x tickets to ALONE at 10:30pm on Wednesday 14 February 2018. RRP $170.34
13. Total prize pool value is at approximately $851.70 including GST.
14. Winners of this competition will be notified via email to their nominated email address
by 18.00 (AEST) on Monday 29 January 2018.
15. In this email the winner will be sent instructions to redeem their prize and the tickets must be
redeemed on Wednesday 14 February 2018 at the 10:30pm session.
16. This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold, exchanged for cash.
17. If the winner cannot be contacted by February Monday 5 February 2018, the Promoter has the
right to select new a new winner.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the rules of the competition at any time.
Personal Information and Privacy
19. The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards detailed in the
20. You can contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer if you would like the details of the personal
information that the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like to be corrected. Our
Privacy Officer’s contact details are: Privacy Officer, Level 1, 231 Smith St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065
21. By entering this competition you are subscribing to the Broadsheet Melbourne newsletter
Your privacy is important to us. Your information is collected by Broadsheet Media Pty Ltd (Broadsheet)
the purpose of sending you our newsletter, keeping in touch with you about news and information and
promotions and notifying the winners of this promotion. You may remain anonymous. If you do not
provide information, we may not be able to provide you with certain information or assistance. To