Broadsheet Melbourne – Win Dinner for Two (prize valued at $200)
BROADSHEET AUDIENCE SURVEY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By participating in our Audience Survey (Promotion), each participant fully and unconditionally
agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. The promoter is Broadsheet, trading as Broadsheet Media Pty Ltd, ABN 20 131 593
201 of Level 1, 231 Smith Street, Fitzroy, VIC 3065 (Promoter).
3. The Promotion commences at 14:00 (AEST) on Thursday 28 September 2017 and closes at
14:00 (AEST) on Thursday 5 October 2017 (Promotion Period).
4. Entry is open to VIC residents only who are over 18 years of age.
How to Enter
5. To enter this Promotion you must complete the survey including your first name, last name,
email address, post code and answer to the promotional question “Tell us in 25 words of less
who you would take out to dinner and why”
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part. The Promoter’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
7. Multiple entries are not permitted.
8. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or
electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the competition is prohibited
and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
9. Employees of the Promoter, immediate family members of any employee, and any associated
company or agency of the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
10. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be
deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Draw and Prizes
11. Judging for the prize will take place at Level 1, 231 Smith St Fitzroy, VIC 3065 at 15.00 (AEST)
on Thursday 5 October 2017.
12. One (1) winner will receive a dinner for two (2) at a Broadsheet recommended restaurant in
either Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth or Adelaide to the value of $200
13. Total prize pool value is at approximately $200 including GST.
14. Winners of this competition will be notified via email to their nominated email address
by 18.00 (AEST) on Friday 6 October 2017.
15. In this email the winner will be sent instructions to redeem their prize.
16. This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold, exchanged for cash.
17. If the winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter has the right to select new a new winner.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the rules of the competition at any time.
Personal Information and Privacy
1. The details contained in your entry are protected by security safeguards detailed in the
2. You can contact the Promoter’s Privacy Officer if you would like the details of the personal
information that the Promoter may hold about you or if you would like to be corrected. Our
Privacy Officer’s contact details are: Privacy Officer, Level 1, 231 Smith St, Fitzroy, VIC 3065
3. By entering this competition you are subscribing to the Broadsheet Melbourne newsletter
Your privacy is important to us. Your information is collected by Broadsheet Media Pty Ltd (Broadsheet)
the purpose of sending you our newsletter, keeping in touch with you about news and information and
promotions and notifying the winners of this promotion. You may remain anonymous. If you do not
provide information, we may not be able to provide you with certain information or assistance. To