Bottlemart – Win the Ultimate Girl’s Night In pack with Ta_Ku Sauvignon Blanc Pink (10 packs to be won)
Ta_Ku Girl’s Night In Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Employees of Liquor Marketing Group, their agents, contractors, consultants and their immediate families (including de facto spouses) or any other persons assisting with the competition are not eligible to enter.
3. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, including but not limited to, anyone who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
4. The Promoter is Liquor Marketing Group Ltd (ABN 22 001 440 320) of The Binary Centre, Building 1, Level 5, 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde NSW 2113 (Promoter).
5. The entries will be divided into two (2) groups; depending on which Facebook page they entered through (either the Bottlemart Facebook page or the SipnSave Facebook page). The best seven (7) valid entries in the Bottlemart group (as determined by the judges), and the best three (3) valid entries in the SipnSave group will each win a Ta_Ku wine prize pack valued at $85AUD each.
6. There are 10 prize packs available. Total prize pool is $850AUD.
7. Each prize includes; Two (2) x 750ml Ta_Ku Sauvignon Blanc Pink 2016, one (1) x ‘Pretty In Pink’ DVD, one (1) x scented candle, one (1) x Pink Clay face mask, one (1) x Essie nail polish.
8. Entries to the competition commence Wednesday 13/09/2017 9:00am AEST and will close on Tuesday 19/09/2017 at 11.59pm AEST.
9. This promotion is a game of skill. To enter consumers must, during the competition must go on the Bottlemart or SipnSave Facebook page, find the corresponding post and tag their girls friends and in 25 words or less answer the prompt “What is your favourite thing to do on a Girl’s Night In?”
The 10 best or most creative responses as judged by Liquor Marketing Group will win.
10. There is a limit of 1 entry per person.
11. Judging will take place on Wednesday 20/09/2017 9:00am AEST.
12. Winners must be aged 18 years or older.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Prize is not transferrable. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner may be contacted by phone, email, posted on the Bottlemart Facebook and SipnSave Facebook and/or the Bottlemart and SipnSave website.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
17. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information (including their public Facebook profile picture), in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
18. This competition is governed by the laws of NSW.